Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default I would like to know the users here more.

I've been in this forum for sometime but didnt really interact much with the users around here.

Mind introducting yourselves so i can know you people better?

2. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Sup bro!

I'm Rob. I've been here for quite a long time... Almost since the forum launched. I love music, being in trouble with my life and playing games, mostly on Handhelds and PS2. I hang around social and General Entertainment mostly, but I'm okay reading everywhere.

Be my guest to post anything interesting you think I'd like on my profile anytime. I'd be glad to answer.

/rediscoveringsp

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Hows it hanging dude!

I'm Chip. I've been here for quite a while... since late 2008 if I remember correctly. I actively volunteer for Special Olympics Connecticut as a unified partner, and I am currently transitioning from unified softball to unified bowling due to the sport season change. I am also into firespinning. Feel free to VM me if you wanna know more about it! I mainly just play LoL and Minecraft now on Vent with irl friends of mine. I hang around the Social and General Entertainment sections due to the fact that Maple doesn't interest me much at all anymore.

Feel free to talk to me about whatever I don't mind talking about a variety of subjects, or just plantaining around.

/usedrobasatemplate

4. Default

Hey mang, My name is Avery and I'm the king of rock, there is none higher... Uhhh sucker MCs, should call me sire. Basically, to burn my kingdom, you must fire. Annnnndd.... I won't stop rocking 'till I retire.

Kidding, name is Avery... Been a member for quite some time now. Used to play Maplestory religiously, but have stopped until Mercedes come to GMS. I usually post around the Social section. I like Koreans a lot, as well as Japanese. I watch anime, lots of movies, play video games (Mainly Gears of War and other assorted Xbox 360 titles). I'm really weird and this is cute -->

5. Default

Hey what's up. I like you now it's rare to see a thread like this. It's mostly.

"Hi I'm X.

3 things I like that no one cares about are blah blah.

I've been stalking you guys but now I'm here and I know I'm gonna be an avid poster and contribute major information."

And then 2 days later people are like "who the pineapple was he?"

You going about and asking to know the users better, good idea. I'll post about myself just now. Getting ready for school.

6. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Actually, we should all post something about ourselves just to remember who the f'uck posts here.

I didn't even know what the f'uck did Chip do irl.

7. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Hello, I am Mute.

I am in the US Navy.

I barely post anymore because you all suck I'm busy with life.

I don't talk much and am not social. I like walks along rivers and lakes, and my favorite food is meatloaf.

8. Default

Hello there, my name is Anne. ^_^
    I've only been here since January so I'm still kinda new.
    I love to cook/bake and watch old movies and read weird books.
    I love dancing in the rain and bathing in the moonlight.
    When I'm really bored, I get drunk and set things on fire.
    I'm probably the most boring person on here but I'm ok with that.

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    Connecticut

^Pretty sure she's drunk right now

10. Default

Ah okay I have a few minutes now.

I'm OB3LISK. Although no one besides a few Maplestory friends address me by this, you can call me Terry.

I used to play Maplestory and I was pretty good, I was level 180 on my server. I was pretty good friends with most of the higher up people. Buttt. THe beginning of this year I just stopped caring about playing because I had started my second semester of college and it was getting slightly tougher and I had weird class times, sometimes early 7:30 in morning sometimes late till 8:30 at night.

But the main problem was that the game started revolving too much around nx and miracle cubes. I used to merchant hard and I did a good job, but merchanting wasn't the same and couldn't fund my character the same way someone who lived with their parents in real life working at wal mart and pouring all their money in NX could. It disheartened me.

(Another problem was that the friends I had would get dc hacked because they were so famous and did so many boss runs. I rarely got dc hacked myself but it sickened me that i had to stay low profile to stay safe. What a worthless game when it gets hacked and nothing is done.)

Customer service also sucks, which is another reason I left. It's pathetic.

But that aside, I play WoW now and don't really go to the maplestory parts of this section. You'll mostly see me in the social forums and maybe singing/harrassing some people on their visitor messages.

You'll rarely see me serious as a result, so hehe be sure to comment on my posts, it'll be fun.

Well come.

11. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    Connecticut

12. Default

I'm Mibs. I recently joined, and like refeshing the what's new tab when Basil is down / being laggy.

13. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Ello,

Name's Joe (no one knew that yet haha)

Avid gamer. I have an on-off relationship with MapleStory frequently but I'll never say that I've quit the game. Own just about every system minus a PS3 which I'll probably end up getting eventually and stuff. I have a huge variety of games I play that can range from Guitar Hero to Battlefield to Resident Evil to Final Fantasy to MineCraft, ect ect.

Off of the gaming biz, I'm a technician for UL. I test various electrical stuff to safety standards to make sure no one ends up getting a product that'll end up killing them. Also a part-time instructor at Durham Tech whenever I'm contracted to do so.

I'm in random places in the forum though I tend to stick closer to the social and gaming sections as of late.

14. Default

Hi there, Bowman looking person! I remembered that you posted a vid about Neo Tokyo or something.

I can usually be found trying to rebuild the Shady tree or sometimes in that house that used to be more fun..

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

I'm a high school senior. I live in New Jersey. I don't play Maplestory. I am Fiel's slave.
    Last edited by Corn; 2011-09-14 at 07:03 PM.

16. Default

Hi I'm Pedro, aka Shidoshi.

Regarding Maple, I've been playing for a long time but never seriously. I've stopped playing since I came to France due to the internet here not allowing it, I've since lost my interest in the game and I really don't feel the urge to come back to play, specially since I got a different vision of the game once I was out of it.

Regarding gaming, I play random stuff. I love platform games, RPGs, TF2. I'm really bad at RTS, like REALLY bad.

In what concerns TV shows, I have watched a lot of anime but I'm on kind of a break now, I'll still go over to the anime section every once in a while to check what's new. As you can probably guess I'm a fan of MLP:FiM almost too deeply, it has made me do things I'd never have expected before like reading fanfiction, posting on a chan board and listening to music genres I didn't like before.

As for Southperry, I'm usually on the Social sections. I've been here for a while too so I've gone through several different personas in SP as time went on. First as an F/P player, then by contributing in formula discussions, posting about maple and all. Then wandered off to the social sections and all went downhill from there. I don't post quite as much as I used to, you can always find me lurking the Pony General thread, the pony group and threads in the Shenanigans and Angry Dome in general.

Finally, about my personal life, I'm 22 years old, born in Brazil and recently came to Paris/France to do 2 years of university study. I study chemical engineering.

17. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Brandonaught
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Chrono
    Farm: Sheep GYM
    California

I'm Brandon nice to meet everyone again. Joined a few weeks ago and just needed a site to catch up on all the lastest maple news without the colorful displays and video often displayed by the official site.

As for maplestory I've been playing a few months after it came out of beta and still play to this day. I quit playing for about 6 months but got back into it with the introduction of the Empress Boss.

18. Default

Hello, I'm Andre, and I mostly lurk the dfo and yugioh threads. I like making some computer art (not pro at it yet) and pokemon sprites.

I rejoined maple right at rebirth, after quitting right about 6 months after pirates came out. Played Lost saga and dragon's nest for a bit (lost saga for like all of summer ;-;) until I finally got my bro to change to avg so I could play dfo. :3

I like rpg games among others, especially the fire emblem, tales of, and valkyrie profile series. o3o
    Oh, and I liek DK. :D

19. Default

Interesting.

Name's Kevin. I joined Southperry way back in 2008, but only became an active member last fall, though now not as much. Sophomore in college, currently "interning" with my mom so I'm able to pick when I work, which is a major plus.

Only game I play now is Maplestory, though when I was younger I was an avid Pokemon/KH fan, and still get the Pokemon games just for kicks whenever I'm bored. Oh, and I Minecraft a bit, but since my creativity's on the downside I'm not into it that much.

Uh. I think that's about it. I tend to be extremely detached/objective most of the time, so don't take anything personal should we get into a spat.

I also do my best to give people meaningful advice whenever something's bugging them.