Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Uhmm, hello!
    Here I am Colress. Elsewhere I am Ree/Mero/Aku. Only a select few old friends and friends from real life may address me by my real name.
    I'm actually very interested in science although my major is art.
    I'm a lot older than how I act.
    Pokémon, drawing, and random things on the internet is what I really do nowadays.
    Lacking the desire to work hard is my one flaw.
    I hope to adopt a cat, preferably a Ragdoll and learn to play bass guitar in the future.
    I can't stand durian, bitter melon, and all crustaceans/shellfish.
    If you're too lazy to check out my dA (Links in the sig, just click Cobalt and/or Lawrencium), this is my traditional art thread.
    I haven't delved into digital until around 2 years ago, when my dad bought me a drawing tablet, so I'm still very inexperienced with digital media/functions.

You can find out more about me in the About Me section from my sig down below. Click Sulfur!
    Last edited by Colress; 2013-05-18 at 01:03 AM.

2. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Hi, I'm high, not really, but you get it :)

3. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

I'm Syphira, but I go by many nicknames -- particularly Jenny.
    I like writing, drawing, and of course playing video games o/.

I like meeting new people, I just have a terrible time pushing myself to do so! Ahaha :'D.

4. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Hi, I'm LuvDWayULie, or LDWUL in short :P

TS, I think you already knew me in another forum, but for others, HI.

I'm 18 this year, living in Malaysia. Dreaming to go to US though haha.

I'm not a pro when it comes to games, yes. But, I do love games, such as Maple.

I have a 143 Phantom currently, and I love it. That's my highest character in the game, so yeah, you can see that I don't aim high haha.

5. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Not sure if the person who made this thread is still around but...hi :) I didn't want to make my own thread to say hi lol

I have lurked here a lot. I used to play MS in Scania years and years ago. I decided to come back recently as I remember having fun on this game and life has not been as busy as usual. Also decided to try a different, less populated server. Still trying to figure out all the changes to MS since I left haha.

Very ecstatic that the name "coffee" was available. If I could live on the stuff I would. :)

6. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

She's here :) I've seen her before haha

7. Electron Bi Male
    IGN: oppsF3
    Server: Izar
    Level: 211
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: PrettyBoyz
    Alliance: BoYMeeTsGirL
    Farm: Chibiwaru
    singapore

Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

I'm new here, but it's quite pointless to post a new thread just for intro, so i'd rather post it here :)

Hi, i'm orange bubblegum
    i'm a male
    i play maplestory
    and i LOvE it ..so much for an intro..

I'm usually the buffer, but then maplestory had this cool down put on certain skill so now i kind of switched to be an offencee
    It's not that hard to switch profs since i had quite an amount of money to begin with(one of the benefits of being buffers, i guess)
    actually i've tried playing malaysia server before picking izar as my main play world , and my 1st char created was the new job(at that time), the jolly ol pirate, with particularly low damages and remarkable high dying rates(again, at that time); not to mention buying or selling things using such a lame main, I QUIT. Hotheadedly.
    Literally, my mapling path's something like this: Aquila>Bootes>Gemini>Izar

I missed the char creation of mihile, so, generally i'm happy to have this revamp patched X)

8. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Hi,

This is Max, newbie here. Nice to meet you all. Hope we'll get in touch.

9. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Welcome to S'perry Apu.

10. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Heyo~

My name is Jordan (I feel like I just pineappleed my anonymity, oh well). I've been on and off Maple since shortly after the game first launched. I mostly play GMS, but I dabble in KMS when something piques my interest. I also play LoL, and I've recently inherited a small fortune of 3DS games. I just quit my job in the banking industry to cycle through California and wwoof on some farms. I'm in a semi-LTR with my boyfriend, going on five years now. I enjoy alcohol, cycling, reading, booze, potato salad, liquor, hiking, drinking, babysitting, walking my dog, wine, video games, and alcohol. It's very nice to meet you, and I hope you will enjoy the community here! *bows down to the chinchilla overlords*

11. Electron Male

IGN: mumyung
    Server: Windia
    Level: 201
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Guardians

Hi I hoon from Windia server. My friend greenpepper suggest I introduce here to get know people better ^_^ I play gms to win at tower of oz and bring honor to guild. you will see my name on ranking soon. i hope to get know community this southperry better. pls msg me here or ingame to discuss about tower of oz or just game itself :)))

12. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

hi and welcome

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

err...I don't know you but welcome to sp!!

Spoiler

14. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Hey y'all. I'm Atomic Theory. I registered a while ago but I completely forgot about this forum!

I've been playing Maplestory since 2006 in MSEA, and it wasn't until 2007 when I started in GMS. I pretty much inactive in-game now, having a lost interest, but I don't see a reason why I can't stay in touch with the game's community! I log on mostly to collect items nowadays, and I've been hopping back and forth between collecting and selling my collection for ages, before I decided to just dedicate myself in keeping these items. Here's a peak at one of my inventories:

Being an art hobbyist, I guess I can showcase some of my works and you guys might be able to tell me what you think of it. My interests in art include; concept arts, cartooning, modeling, animation, architecture. I should also mention, I'm pretty big on Disney-Pixar films. I have some experience with Autodesk MAYA, Mudbox, 3Ds Max, Aftereffects, and Adobe Premiere, but expect mostly traditional works. Seeing how I'm not very active on Maplestory anymore, I'll mostly likely hang out around in free-for-all or artist's canvas.

Other "interesting" stuff about me...
    -I was born in Copenhagen, but left there to live in Taiwan when I was two months old.
    -I'm left-handed. I really love ink calligraphy, but I was never able to find an instructor able to teach a left-handed student.
    -Uhh, I'm very much an outdoors guy. I'm an active kayaker and trekker, having camped a week in Iqaluit (Arctic Canada) and several times in Banff National Park.
    -Would like to find out more about Norwegian, Scottish, Nepalese, Tibetan, and Swiss culture. They're all places to go on my bucket list.
    -Past obsessions include: The Simpsons, Jackie Chan Adventures, Wreck-it Ralph, Rio, and Frozen (yeah, I know you're probably completely annoyed by now)

15. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

Hello all, I'm new around here, long time lurker, first time poster. :p
    Haven't played in a few years, read about Reboot and decided to come back. :)

16. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

what? people have been posting here within the last year?

Dudes server name still says Culverin

17. Default Re: I would like to know the users here more.

DA FUQ? Dis thred!!

So, myself four and a half years ago...

LMAO

Today :

-I'm 25, almost 26.
    -Still a huge fan of video games (Metroid, Zelda, DOOM, etc.)
    -I started collecting Batman comics in February. One month later, this was my collection : http://i.imgur.com/ZhxZQRy.jpg
    -I play the piano, though I'm terrible at it. I just love to play.
    -I still practice Japanese every so often. I'm probably not as good as I used to be, but I still try to work on it.
    -I'm a butcher, Kroger DMD graduate, and Seafood Subject Matter Expert (not my words)
    -I'm the most loyal, hardworking associate in the Meat and Seafood market at my store (and recognized as such)
    -I get along with everyone. I don't make enemies very easily.
    -I had a nice going relationship for a while, but it ended recently.
    -I'm really not as boastful as this post makes me sound.

I would say getting out, getting a job, and finding a sense of importance in my life has changed my outlook quite a bit.

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

funny, this was me.

this is me now: