Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,049 of 1049
  1. Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

The game is only easier if you play without Monster Power. Otherwise it can be just as hard or even harder than pre-1.0.4
    It's like having a harder Inferno after Inferno. For me it's a lot of fun since I can again focus on increasing my damage where otherwise there was no point.

I don't think it's more casual now, if anything it's harder to max out your character to be able to beat everything at the highest difficulty. I'm doing MP4-6 with my friends currently and having to dodge arcanes, moltens and desecrators make the game fun and challenging again, before I could just ignore everything and faceroll.

2. Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

I find the game a little more frustrating now. I'd probably enjoy myself if I left monster power at 1 and I'd probably get better drops quicker than I did previously, but playing on higher monster powers for the sake of collecting ring parts is frustrating. I got the act I key on monster power 6 and lost all motivation to play after killing the act II monster without getting a key drop. I assume the game's about the same as it was around monster power 3 or so, but the decreased life on hit scaling for double tornado paired with the right click on my mouse behaving sporadically makes the game more frustrating if I crank up the monster power even to 3.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

So from what I'm getting, the fact they scaled down Inferno as well as implementing the MP command makes it so casual/poor players can progress much better. Therefore, if serious players want a challenge they can just amp up MP to max and go crazy. How deadly does default Inferno mode feel now, as compared to before? Just a little tougher than Hell Mode on top of higher HP? Or better comparison, does it feel like Diablo 2 Hell Mode now?

4. Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

I can't fit it into any of your comparisons, but if it serves you I'm currently 1HKOing everything in Inferno on a 4 player party without MP whereas before the patch I couldn't do that.
    I'm around, what, 130k DPS buffed last I checked.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

>130k DPS
    >One shotting Inferno
    >In 4-player party

WELP THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION PERFECTLY. I assume farming is really fast and fun when you're one-shotting everything. Pretty much only picking up yellows and above?

6. Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

That's the thing, it's not fun at all. I prefer facing difficult enemies and the chance of death over just facerolling everything.
    I do pick up only yellows.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

I guess it's true that the novelty would wear off pretty quickly. But hey, that's what the MP option is for.

8. Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

Just got to level 60 for the first time... not sure if keep going with that DH or level a barb or monk now. :/ All 3 seem to be fun...
    Edit: Finished normal in about 6 hours with a Barb, got two legendaries while at it... Barbs are quite strong but not as fun as I was expecting it to be. Might keep going just to farm gold and stuff...
    Last edited by Words; 2012-10-28 at 03:14 PM.

9. Default Re: Diablo3 class thread

Decided to quit being lazy and finish acts 3 and 4 tonight. Completely face rolled them without monster power on.

Man, so satisfyin'.