Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

1.8 "leaked"
    I'm not gonna post links cause it might be against the rules. I said might, considering Notch said he doesn't care about it being leaked, and if you're going to download it, download it through their url.

Anyways, 1.8 is pretty fun but just...Why include the EXP bar if it's not for any use until 1.9?

2. Default

You mean the official pre-release that they linked to themselves?

I don't see why it'd be against the rules seeing as how they're distributing the ''leak'' themselves.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I'm just gonna wait till it's officially released; the pre-release copy is super buggy still.

edit: Notch is totally fine with it, just get it from their hosted link.

4. Default

If you use 1.8, you cannot connect to my server. When i have an upgraded version of Craftbukkit, you can connect. (Craftbukkit usually upgrades with official releases...<<)

5. Default

yogscast is doing some videos of the new stuff. I've only watched one of them and it was the video on the new mineshift + endermen.

so far it looks AWESOME. wow i'm just blown away. I might go back to playing single player for a bit

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Killed an enderman with no weapon :3

On the first night it started raining, i got stalked by an enderman but it was taking continual damage from the water so it died with a few hits(it teleported from the desert biome into the swamp biome, which was raining)

Also, 1.8 is a great seed to use, it spawns you in the swamp biome next to what looks like a canyon and with lots and lots of trees and vines

7. Default

Im nervous playing in the server cause i dont know if anything will spawn what not to touch etc.

8. Default

You can do whatever you want. I have monsters off for the moment, just go fk around. ^^

If you use the seed 2523695625590271309

y
    ou spawn in Australia
    Spoiler

Also the Gargamel seed sucks now. ><

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Getting sick of the flight option in creative mode. Why do i have to jump and press the space bar to fly? if you are lagging then it just doesn't work and you just stand there jumping up and down for about 10 minutes mashing the space bar.

Would it be that hard to put a "Fly" button in? jesus.

Also, the Seed "NPC" places you next to a massive surface canyon with an abandoned mineshaft at the bottom, follow it all the way down and you find diamond and redstone :3

There is also some treasure chests down there, if you can find them. i found 2, the mine is about 5 floors deep.. i couldn't even explore it fully on creative with lots and lots of TNT

10. Default

I have a perfect seed for my server when we go 1.8.

Also, anyone want to try out survival island?

the seed is 4272311620245442327

11. Default

oh so you're gonna restart the server when 1.8 hits?

12. Default

That looks really fun to play in. It would be great to see the island expanding.

13. Default

Yep Yep! ^^

It seems like there are lots of trees nowadays in new maps... <<

Heres a link to the pre-release of 1.8
    http://assets.minecraft.net/1_8-pre/minecraft.jar

It is totally fine to download it, Jeb said he was releasing it on purpose to "advanced users"

just replace your minecraft.jar from
    C:\Users\(whatever your name might be)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
    with the 1.8 one.

14. Default

id rather just wait last time i tried to mess around with stuff like that ( god damn pineappleing aether) it deleted my worlds.

15. Default

rofl I tried aether as well. I'm glad I had a back up of my world though. The new version of aether (version 1.2) is pretty good and much much less buggy

16. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Checking the Creative mode inventory i saw a "Ender Pearl" item, wonder what use will they have and if they are dropped by endermans.

17. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Ender Pearl spoilers oooOoooOoo

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I used this seed several times, but only spawned in big areas full of trees (and in different locations too)

Nevermind >.<, i noticed i wasnt putting the world seed but the world name XD

Theres a pretty Big Cavern system inside the island too

19. Default

Oh! Um... My "perfect seed" isnt the survival island. ^^; however it might be fun to do that.

I say we make a poll F3