IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

And that's what happens when you say to someone you look up to them in a way, in my case as defending the knowledge you have.

And he didn't speak of the MP saving, you misunderstood what he tried to say by the puppet, since the only thing a puppet can do is be there to safe you from getting hurt.

Oh well, I'm off to eat, have fun denying everything I just said.

3. Default

English, motherpineappleer. Do you speak it?

I didn't misunderstand anything.

He said, "Puppet = win."
    I pointed out that MP would still be an issue.

Proving once again that it's easier for one to convince him/herself that he/she's correct than to actual validate what he/she said.

4. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

i gotta say, demon slayer is the best in dojo DF>MP lol anddddd i was messing around with dojo-

5. Desk Straight Male
    mexico

Seriously, went for my engrish? Dude, you have way better arguments, why go against my english? Viaje, you just made me laugh hard. xD Well, I'm mexican, and you can understand what I said, so avoid those comments, okay?

And yes, you did. You just look up stuff and try to "change" things so you look cooler. You didn't pointed out anything. He said Puppet = Win, and then you said a random fact that has nothing whatsoever to do with what he said? So that it fits your definition of "win"? Amazing dude, amazing.

And you just proved what? Since when you were trying to prove anything? I'm missing something here....

Viaje, this is fun and all, but stop it man, you aren't cool.

OT: Forgot the puppet also attacks, and by the way, since jump, does archers have any skill that heals their hp? That could help. I still believe dojo is just too hard for any legit to defeat, but since when the game was about legits?

6. Default

Inside dojo you heal MP (and HP as well I think) faster, I haven't timed it or anything but I know it heals 300, maybe every 10 seconds? Still not good though, especially in the later stages I was waiting a lot for my MP to recover so I could continue Hurricane-ing :(

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Must I show you videos?

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

they'd be appreciated
    inb4hackers.

9. Default

Actually, I have no idea what that first paragraph was meant to convey.
    Absolutely no idea.

So, yes, I pointed out your engrish due to the fact that it made your incomprehensible.

No, I said exactly what happened; there was no retconing nor was my comment 'random'.
    Once again, his comment seemed to imply that Puppet would make his task trivial, and I pointed out that he would still have to deal with the issue of MP running out.

On a side note, it's unflattering for someone to project so much.
    Absolutely nothing I do is an attempt to be 'cool' or impress others.

Well, that's good to know!

Maybe someday this increased HP/MP system will be universal alongside universal pot cool down. :D
    Last edited by Viaje; 2011-09-01 at 07:27 PM.

10. Default

Remind me why Viaje hasn't been banned from this thread yet, we all know the warning signs.

11. Default

Just STOP with the nonsense that is unsurprisingly going on again. With that said... Let's try to pick just the good answers. EVERYONE. Try it, seriously. Like this.

That's something I've always tried to see implemented. And one of the reasons of why thief JUMP may have been postponed... You see, what if they wanted to make Alchemist useful for all kinds of potions, and not just non-% based ones? Maybe they wanted to implement universal potion cooldown first, then add to alchemist a reduction on that cooldown. An example of Night lords. And then, make chackra faster to make up for it for example, and with a bit of cooldown, like that paladin skill, only maybe a bit different, dunno.

As for pirates? Well, no clue there. :p

12. Default

I would find it absurd for me to get banned for an argument I didn't instigate (not that it hasn't happened before).
    Pay close attention to who made it personal.

You and Alloy are fancy with the mini-modding though. Keep it up.

That's an interesting theory. I mean, fact is, it would be absurd to implement a universal pot cool down without every class having some way of self-restoration.

So I guess we'll see a decent potion system half-way till never!

I'm just really sick of damage-reflect and 1/1 being the only methods they use to keep players from being invincible.

13. Default

You are the only one I try to mini-mod. And the reason is because you always end up in most discussions in the mainstream threads I like to read even if I don't answer. Regardless of who starts, I don't care. But as I said, let's all just try to ignore bad parts in posts, and just pick the good ones. Because you started a very good point, and you have very good opinions too, that I could miss putting you on ignore, same with most people.

And about that, I really did think of it. Warriors get ways to survive until the next potion by tanking huge ammounts of damage, while thieves have ways to recover hp, and recent changes made paladins even more efficient defensively, archers get drain (Sorry, marksmen, hopefully you get something along the lines of alchemist, too), and mages already have magic guard, having potions way more efficient than others. I'm looking at you, power elixirs.

It's as if they were preparing the ground for it. And MP recovery on the dojo could be further testing after all.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Hmm search any KMS video that features a level 200 person and look at their damage.

15. Default

._.

16. Default

I wish there was an MP buff in there. +10000 MP would be fantastic.

17. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

i know lol for warriors yeaaaaa

18. Default

So you pretty much just show up to express disapproval with my posts?
    We thank you for your meaningful contribution.

6x MP? Yes, please.

I still manage to die at Pap in Dojo just from running out of MP (without getting 1/1'd).

Actually, that brings up a good question:
    Can you pre-pot like in the current Dojo?
    Because it would be a lot easier if we could use the +4000 MP potion before entering and fly through with that.

19. Desk Straight Male
    mexico

Seconding this, the post of his that said "meaningful" contribution was out of place, just like most of his posts which are, by the way, equally "meaningful". I was a fool for playing along but oh well.

Dojo heals mp already? Wtp, really? Does anyone know if waiting at the sauna spot takes of time?