Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remove a Game

1. Default

Eesh, what's with all the Yahtzee hate?

There are definitely games far more crappy than it, and just because it's version of the rules doesn't do the bonuses (which aren't standard in all versions anyway) isn't grounds for removal.

Removing a game should be based on the game being unrecoverable unusable crap, not just because you don't like it or it's not your preferred version

2. Default

Wouldn't kill you to be a rebel for once.

I just remember playing that particular Pacman a while back on an old vBulletin board and that one recorded scores. Didn't hurt to ask.

3. Default

No, but it could very will kill all of Southperry. Hosts tend to wipe your account first, ask questions later when they get a C&D from a large company.

That's absolutely not a risk worth taking just to cram in the flavor of a game you specifcially prefer with no evidence it'd work with our scoring in the first place. That's all risk, zero gain.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I really wish this weren't the case, but Castlevania is broken and won't work; therefore, I have to support the notion of removing the game.

This saddens me, greatly.

5. Default

Mario Cape Glide.

Game is so crappy, it could be fun if improved. The graphics are HORRIBLE, I mean cmon it just looks like complete trash. The music keeps going even if you restart so it becomes an overlapping mess of MIDI. The hit boxes are horrendous as well. As I said, it could be a pretty fun game but as of now it's complete pomegranate.

6. Default

Yeah, Mario Cape Glide is pretty terrible. There's an invisible ceiling that's way lower than one might expect.