Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2. Default

Aggressive Score Fraud Prevention has been turned back on and all scores wiped.

It may or may not prevent these issues.

3. Default

What the pineapple argh. You should just delete the arcade if people are going to abuse it like pineappletards.

4. Default

I agree with you, Sarah. Abuse of 1 or 2 people can kill everything fun. (Also, It was fun as hell battling back and forth on Bounce Back. And then getting my own title and we still occasionally battled? Was fun!)

I still question some...score...in a certain game, but who am I to say they didn't get it legitly? I'm going to wait a few days before deciding to get my championships back. That Gyroball hacker really got me mad.

5. Default

Scores wiped? Rofl.

Oh well. I was bored of no one challenging me on Snake/Space Invaders anyway.

Do tell.

6. Default

I Agree!

8. Default

Having people with hacked scores is the sad fate of pretty much every game with a high score board on the internet.
    Sadly what had me going for the Arcade was the battling of scores and such.

9. Default

The new arcade seems to disconnect me from SP, I would like to think it's me, but it disconnects me every time.

10. Default

What does that even mean?

SP is a forum - There is no connection.

11. Default

I just realized my bad wording, by disconnect I meant logged out.
    after playing a game (disc dash and gyro ball were the games this happened with) I am told the the high scores cannot be saved because I am not logged in, I then have to log back in. I'll keep trying to see if it's just me. edit: tried again, same thing.

12. Default

It's giving me the error "Could not access game table." over a black screen after finishing. :<

14. Default

Completely depends on how you mean that.