Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

It would be if I weren't regretting every minute of this 'feature' and silently hoping it uninstalls itself and purges from everyone's memory and/or spontaneously rewrites itself to not be crap.

3. Default

Sometimes 2nd Tournament score doesn't register and it prevents you from trying again.

4. Default

I was out-voted by stinkin' red people during testing.

And so it became public instead of dying a painful fiery death outside the dreams of my heart.

6. Default

You're 10 days early, back to your cage in the Disney vault.

8. Default

I vow to hunt down and destroy those people.
    Also, (not to be insulting), why did you actually do it in the first place?

9. Default

because it's been a feature request since pre-2009 and I wanted to see if it was a horrible now as it was then. Then I wanted to see if it was just me who hated it. And it snowballed from there despite repeated go/no go opportunities.

There's a "professional" version or two I could buy, but considering how bad this version turned out I don't want to risk paying for a version that's just as bad or has just as many issues.

10. Default

If people want it that badly, could you code it yourself? I understand that it would take intensive manhours and work, but I'm fairly certain it would save you several dozen headaches with this arcade, and make everyone happy. Or it could just be too much effort, I don't really know. I don't code much.

11. Default

Even if I invested the several hundred hours to rewrite it from scratch "my" way the bottom line is every single game is written by someone else and it's up to those third parties how those games behave, including whether or not they're scorable, how they score, and all the other crap that's being a monstrous nuisance in this feature. The extent of the issues that are fixable by me, or anyone, is depressingly slim.

13. Default

I think it comes down to everyone who likes it enjoying a specific game or two and not wanting to lose them even though the rest of it is crap that doesn't work well together.

14. Default

Is there no way to remove everything but the classics? There's a ton of garbage in there. Anything that doesn't record high scores should be gone if possible (I'm guessing it's not since I reported Aetheron RPG on day one and it's still there)

15. Default

Even huge chunks of the classics won't do highscores.

No one is following the removal process so nothing is in the queue to remove.

Games are waaaaaaaaaaay too subjective to people's tastes to go removing willy-nilly.

16. Default

if a game can't be scored with the high score system, you cant access it from the lists with tabs... you have to search for it and access it from there because the search function takes you directly to the game instead of the high scores page.

annoying as hell...

17. Default

I know. I inadvertently made it that way when trying to find a way to get the 'rating' system on to the 'play' screen so you could actually see and rate the game from that screen instead of having to hunt for a way to get into the score system.

Did I mention I despise this thing?

18. Default

i like having a little trophy under my name at least :)

19. Default

Someone's cheating. At least, unless the game itself is broken. Cause my high score is for a near-perfect run through. The theoretical max score (even if you cheated within the confines of the game) is only 420, as there are 7 levels worth a max of 60 each.

20. Default

Looks like we got a bit of a cheater in Gyroball. 1337 points in 58 seconds? NOPE.

His Disc Dash time is fishy too. Just sayin'.