Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.401] Dojo Revamp (2)

1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Don't know about you but I haven't set foot in the Monster Carnival map since Big Bang. I mean, Mushroom Kingdom -> Kerning Square = that's already level 30 to 48~50. I actually like this because I can do it when I'm bored even if I'm level 1XX.

2. Default

If this mean Trade Wins still going on in CPQ, I still won't care.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Pretty much this. Though I'm not entirely sure if I want to have another envelope popping over my head throughout the day. I'd rather them make Ani and CPQ just pop up over at the bottom left of the screen, above the chat box. At least there they wouldn't be in my face when I'm trying to train.

4. Default

There's the fact that Kerning Square is dc city on most computers. Pre-BB it was horrible, my Evan dced every 15 minutes.

I agree with Mushroom Kingdom, but helmet pepes can be good for only so long...

Thankfully we have voodoos at 4X, but those are crowded outside of school day mornings. Then there's toy room...

5. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

Not even. If you really can't train on CD's, even training on Black Rats would be quicker than MCPQ.
    It seems like Nexon Korea is really trying hard to encourage PQ's. After Big Bang I didn't PQ at all except LPQ for the glasses. Now, however, PQ's like Monster Park are both good EXP and enjoyable.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's random parties formed every single time so no.

7. Default

So Nexon Korea should restrain from improving PQ's because your comp sux?

IDK what's your source to say Kerning Square disconnects people but I've never had problems with it. Besides, the only way CPQ is faster than regular training is through trade win, which is cheating anyways.

The new rewards don't seem to have much use for high level players, but having more choices on what to do in game is never bad.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Don't forget the charm exp that each of the items gives! I'm glad they're making more items that give charm, since the only free, easy sources of charm so far have been Zakum Helmets and fame from friends.

9. Default

Reading the blog it appears the stache is a one time sorta thing, so how hard is it to get the cape/pendant?

10. Default

Moustache is from Monster Park

11. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

The amount of time it'll take you to get to the top 50 is equivalent to killing 10 Zakums or more, LOL.

12. Default

So not very long?
    lol

13. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

Oh wait you're level 200. And this is the wrong thread. LOL.

14. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

All other PQs are 10 per day, so herpity derpity derp.