Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.400] Dojo Revamp

1. Default

We never got the lower points for belts so we'll never get this either. Calling it now.

2. Default

Nerfed bosses.. Lame.
    Dojo stopped being a challenge with big bang now its a joke.

@those gloves.. dayummm! now make them more of a challenge to get..

3. Default

kMS doesn't even have the lowered points, that was a tespian typo o.o

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I wonder how these rankings are calculated. If it's purely based off points, and you can only enter 3x a day, then everyone in GMS who did 3 "Hard" modes would all be ranked number 1.

5. Default

Hmm, damn. Well hopefully being that we are the master race we won't get useless stupid ass changes that are supposed to limit 12 year old Korean kids.

6. Default

The 3 times a day limit is the only good thing I see from this. That way, It doesn't matter if you can play a couple hours or all day, you still can attempt to get the best items. Although I would prefer it to be possible to have multiple people on the top places or that we just need a set amount of dojo points to be considered in those top places.

Also, Bye bye Akyrum for ranged classes (with no NX)

7. Default

I dont know why Nexon persists with time limited and untradeable items...I dont know anyone who actually likes them, sure people put up with it but nobody actually likes time limited and untradeable items.

8. Won't Be Coming Back Male

I'm not complaining about 40% boss 20% all stat and 20% total damage, even if it is time limited.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

As long as it can be re-obtained for relatively acceptable effort, i'm completely fine with that.

10. Default

I am more interested in whether it gives a trait bonus like if you equip something with hands, or a perma boost. If the latter the gloves could be a way to farm for charm.

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I like how they balanced the bosses (easy bosses harder, harder bosses much much easier).

12. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Love this changes, but the other mobs, the master dummy, etc. were they added to dojo or those changes are to their normal verisons?

Also, what quest did they removed from the Evan class?

And I bet the gloves will be too hard to get. Not even worth trying to get them. :/

13. Default

Geez, it's about time they buffed Scholar Ghost, Deet and Roi, Security Camera, and Rurumo. Those bosses were weak as hell.

14. Default

Changes of the normal mob.

15. Default

The gloves are rewards for the top 50 dojo rankings

Rank 1 gets this glove

Ranks 2~ 10 get the 2nd glove
    and ranks 11-50 get the 3rd glove

16. Won't Be Coming Back Male

So what determined your rank?(points, time, or something else entirely?)

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

How long until the gloves expire and can you reobtain them as long as you keep your rank?

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Points would be meaningless, since lots of people can finish the dojo, and doing it 3 times in one day doesn't require inhuman effort. Would be hundreds tied for first place (though I'm sure no-one would object if they all got the gloves).

Time... is nearly meaningless as well. You spend 99% of your time in dojo walking to the next room and waiting for the boss to spawn (which you then eliminate in one hit...)

So, has to be "something else entirely". I wonder what.

19. Default

I wonder how ranking will work out for those in a party.
    Or has it been changed to a solo challenge only?

20. Default

Good question. I'm not completely sure but it might be determined on how fast you do it. When you start, the timer starts at 0:00 (but that doesn't mean you have all the time in the world to kill a boss. There IS a timer bar for each stage and gets reset each stage).
    It can't be points cause it seems like the point system was wiped out entirely. To obtain the the new belts, you need proof of valors, which drop from the last boss before the pit stop. I only went up to stage 10 or so and it seems like they only drop a fixed amount of 3. It MAY drop more if you go deeper in dojo.

Seems like it's dependent on the difficulty. I got 5 on Challenge mode and 3 on Easy.