1. Default Nexon's Karma Koin

Although I'm very aware that there is a thread already about this, I have a different way to look at the issue plus some surprising information.

If you google "Karma Koin", within the first few pages of results you'll end up at a USPTO (United States Patent Trade Office) scraper which pulls public information from USPTO and makes it available for consumption. Here's the link for all trademarks that Nexon America owns:

http://socialmedia.trademarkia.com/c...70442-page-1-2

You'll notice here that they applied for a Karma Koin and Karma trademark. The Karma Koin trademark was refused on a technicality regarding whether it was a magnetic card or not, but the intent to trademark the term is well-intact. There are also other trademarks there for which I couldn't find an immediate purpose, most notably Zombie Misfits and Wonder Cruise. Anyone know anything about those?

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Wonder Cruise has been rumored to be a new Facebook game coming out from their new social game companies from the Nexon initiative program.

3. Default

> Sees Audition
    > Nostalgia'd

So, it takes about a couple of years for things like this to go through (seeing as the dates on most of these are in 2009). So, why did Nexon change the NX symbol if they were just going to replace it altogether?

4. Default

Also, I see Kart Rider in here
    Last edited by Netto; 2011-08-19 at 12:29 PM. Reason: double post, so added another comment

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

wtp is that

6. Default

lol DFO trademarks got expired.

7. Default

I think the whole rebranding makes the most sense if they're just going to change Nexon's name to Block Party or whatever they decided on. Wouldn't make sense to keep calling their currency NX.

8. Default

It is also smart because they no longer have to pay money to FastCards or w/e the card provider was