Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.399] Akyrum (2)

1. Default

I love how there are so many skills that help survive the ranged classes but the stupidly low party limit almost make it that a party would be 5 classes that help survive a ranged class and the ranged class and the other five are hard to find in that number, if they're actually making future bosses all as hard as this one or more, they should make it so that at least some of those skills work for the entire expedition (e.g. smoke screen), other wise is just a tool for easy party planning (the expedition thing), which guilds that boss are already good at without it.

ETA: BTW don't most bosses have screen sized attacks, how are ranged classes supposed to avoid those (that always makes me angry, since what the point of being ranged when the boss can just use one of those skills)?

2. Default

Warriors using their rush skill ignores kb rate. However, I believe that Akryum's skill that sends his serpent out at you is long range enough to hit us ranged classes.

3. Default

Hmmm just thought of something else, magicians slow is -40 speed (works on bosses afaik), that could come in handy here somehow, what is the speed of Akyrum?

4. Default

Huh, that's weird that the speed didn't show. It's -40.

5. Default

Just so you know, Dragon Rider boss has 99,999,999 knockback, and I've seen it pinned before (unless the boss has short KB animation like Rex or Cygnus Knight mobs.)

6. Default

=___= I feel like Combo Barrier and Blue Aura should shave off a huge amount of damage, not to mention max HP potions, %HP equips (I think I have something like 35% HP bonuses just from extra pot stats/czak etc), like previously mentioned meso guard, I know that as a BaM I would have no trouble surviving in a well formed party (I have max MDEF with an overage of nearly 4000, so its just a matter of not getting touched, not difficult either) I honestly dont see how any class will have trouble surviving without a good party and equipment. Don't know why you'd be fighting the supposedly hardest boss in the game without top end equips anyways, but keep whining please.

7. Default

Don't forget paladin's threaten. Wouldn't that reduce his dmg to 15k or less?

8. Default

Plus, there's no pot cooldown for Akyrum, right? o.o

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

better yet you dont need to spend nx on wheels

10. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Maybe you rush him AFTER his damage reflect expires?
    It's not like him touching you is a big deal, no wheel usage and no exp loss.
    Im not sure what kind of parties you've been in, but any half decent party should be able to kill it easily.

11. Default

I'm actually really looking forward to this boss, and I haven't HP washed one bit. Considering the Body Boost glitch where invincibility lasts 60 seconds if another bam is giving you blue aura, I would have a blast here :D

12. Default

What is that deliciously adorable pet they are using.

Also, the new flame wheel looks awesome. And telecasting is always a plus.

13. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

A unicorn. There are either three equips for them, or there are three unicorn pets. Or... something.

14. Default

If it isnt glitched/dc hacks are running rampant its gonna be dead first day in scania

15. Default

If it isnt glitched/dc hacks are running rampant its gonna be dead first day in scania

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Watch the Pirate revamp be like Duke Nuken Forever, and I'd practically delete my character at that point in shame.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Fixed.