:/

I will find SSes somewhere.

2. Default

From my Paladin:

Only buffs on are:
    Iron Body
    Bless
    Maple Warrior 20 or 30 (I forget which)

Did not have CO on so that's level 18 Shield Mastery (+180% defenses)

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

further saying that it caps at 9999 now, a pally friend of mine now receives more damage, and it's capped at tespia too, since the first part of chaos

4. Default

Well, I eat my own words then. Thanks for showing me that!

5. Default

*sigh*
    1. This has nothing to do with my NX only rants, just poor boss design, plain increasing damage so most ppl die in 1 hit = nothing to do with any skill that could be left in maple.
    2. Sure, some classes are better at some things then others, but a boss that is all about 1 hit killing = plain stupid.
    3. I have a CZH 10% HP, Rex earring 10% HP and Maple Pendant 7% HP in that HP gear setup, and with HB, I still reach 13k HP at lvl 163... Actually that's quite high for a ranged class.

P.S. Every thought about how Nexon will deal with Black Mage's damage? 50k att range would be a bit low imo... 100k maybe? It won't be any lower since he'll most likely be lvl200 and he's supposed to be the "end boss" and you need a lot of skill if you want to kill him.

6. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

No one trains at future henyses?
    You would be insane not to.
    Personally, I would much rather get double the exp of LHC by spending an extra 5m per hour on pots o.o

7. Default

eat your shirt.

8. Default

Wrong bet.

9. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Most classes should be able to survive just not long range. Even then they should be able to stay there distance. Unless you have a retarded warrior who doesn't know how to rush. He shouldn't be that hard. Dual blades would have to use final cut when he summons or when flash banging other than that phantom blow puts much distance between you and the boss monster attacking. You just have to avoid physical damage.

10. Default

If you factor in stuff like the +hp potions and your defence and arans new and improved duration on combo barrier i think that surviving is possible even for not-washed ranged.

Don't evans have a skill to reduce magic damage as well?

Edit: They do and that's another 30% reduction when it's on and it lasts for 1 minute and the cooldown is 1½ minute, seems that surviving him will be a question of HP washing or using the defensive party skills that we have available in the game.

11. Default

Spadow's video of the boss shows that there is a respawn room and seemingly no potion cooldown, so it still shouldn't be that hard if you can do enough damage to it, unless that was changed in this patch.

12. Default

Lol it always the ultimate boss get buffed @_@

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Unless If KMS raise the lvl cap >_<

13. Default

Most classes? Don't think so! ;)

Also, rushing as a warrior doesn't work when the whole expedition is attacking.

Classes:
    - Bow Master -> Instant Death
    - Marksman -> Instant Death

- Arch Mage -> Survive
    - Bishop -> Survive
    - Night Lord -> Instant Death
    - Shadower -> Survive
    - Dual Blade -> Instant Death
    - Buccaneer -> Instant Death
    - Corsair -> Instant Death

- Hero -> Survive
    - Paladin -> Survive
    - Dark Knight -> Survive
    - Battlemage -> Instant Death
    - Wild Hunter -> Instant Death
    - Mechanic -> Instant Death

- Evan -> Survive
    - Aran -> Instant Death
    - Cannonneer -> Instant Death
    - Mercedes -> Instant Death

- Demon Slayer -> Survive

New party setup: Bishop, DK, Demon Slayer, Demon Slayer, Demon Slayer, Demon Slayer?
    This reminds me of the old maple... Bishop, DK, SE-class, NL, NL, NL... I thought that was far behind us...

And I guess this boss will use the ever-boring-and-unoriginal seduce, so everyone will bump into his body some time...

14. Default

So only 7 class survive O_O?

15. Default

7 = most classes according to someone.

16. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

What on earth are you talking about?
    Any Half decent party would be able to pin it so ranged classes can survive.
    Arans will be a must with combo barrier.
    Battle mages can survive easily, most high level ones have 20k+ hp.
    Bowmasters, marksmen, WH, mechs, NLs, mercedes, and corsairs don't need to be in range of his magic attacks to hit him.
    Dual blades have 25% passive dodge, and insane avoid+flashbang.
    Cannoneers' main 1v1 att is ranged+they have 25% guard+decent hp.
    Buccaneers have demolition iframes.

17. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

you know devil...arans got more hp and def than you know don't type stuff you have no experience on

18. Default

Oh btw:
    Level: 170
    Physical Attack: [10,000 --> 30,000]
    Knockback: 99,999,999 -> GL pinning! ;)

The only way I see it's somehow possible is using Mechanics with the portal skill. I tried it at Dojo end-boss, and it's really useful when he has damage reflect up and is walking towards you... but still... such high touch damage... comon...

Only a tad more then Buccanneers, Mechanics and Wild Hunters... but that's not enough... Especially since they're sort of short-range and move towards the boss while attacking...

19. Default

Not everyone sucks as much as you. Any half decent party knows when to stop attacking to pin it.

20. Default

Geez... no need for insults, and read before you post...