Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.399] Akyrum (2)

1. Default

So evans can now teleport after attacking but were there any changes regarding blink?:

Have they made it similar to the teleport change so evans can attack more quickly using the skill?

I tried to do the same with my evan but there was a slower delay.

*edit: Vid of the new flame wheel:

Last edited by Abysseon; 2011-08-16 at 12:07 PM.

2. Default

At least Akyrum moves really slow. Such a high touch damage shouldn't be a problem since most parties should be able to corner it without problem.
    Those Minar forest monsters seem weaker than the current time ones. I don't see this area being popular for other reason than its quests.

I don't see what is wrong about locking bosses with Magic crash, it requires precision and enough people. Even if KMS thought it made things too easy, 1 minute inmunity afterr worn off is way too long. The inmunity cooldown better start once the skill is casted.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm pretty sure you've empress'd, i don't want anything that would make a boss with such a fast damage reflect cast to be out of crash at any time :X i mean, VL has a huge animation, and casts it at the end of it, empress casts it barely at the beginning, and as it has been said before, archers get DR'd almost inmediately. 40 seconds is 40 seconds too long IMO

4. Default

I can't see this and avoid thinking of those flying hackers in MDT...

5. Default

Wow that's the same thing as those boting hackers in scarecrows, except legit.

6. Default

They needed the buff. I don't expect a nerf at all.

7. Default

Added changed items.

8. Default

Nexon: Damn we need a new boss!
    --> Boss created
    Nexon: Damn we need to make this boss more challenging
    --> Boss damage increased so most classes die with 1 hit
    Nexon: OMG We're soooo good at making challenging and entertaining bosses!!!!

Audience that was expecting a boss that needed real skills instead of HP washing:

Anyway... another future Henesys... a place where noone trains because of the high pot costs... sad....

9. Default

So do I and my 7k HP.

10. Default

I think we've all found Nexon's profit cycle:

Create new boss --> Create new classes to fight boss --> Increase the possible of brokenness of items --> Take the previous two and monetize them --> Create new boss --> ...

Also, you guys forget to factor in WDEF for this. Even with a minimal 1000 WDEF you knock off 15% of his damage bringing it down to 25.5k. If you have 7k DEF like most broken Paladins do, you knock that down further to 17.7k damage.

http://www.happychinchilla.info/damage.html

11. Default

Hmmmm, when i'm lvl 170 it would hit me for 22800 damage... even with HB i have 13k HP...

It means i'm 9800HP short... with gaining 24HP per lvlup, that would mean I'm done at lvl579...

I'd better start lvling right away! :D

12. Default

No worries. Soon nexon will come out with a super new +hp potion that will give you +10k HP for 10 minutes using Alchemy. You only need to beat empress to get 1 of the ingredients AND you can use the recipe for a whole day! Isn't that a spectacular deal? And that's not all! Now, Nexon will make % HP potentials appear more often and increase the maximum to +20% HP instead of a meager 9%! Now you can have more HP with your HP so you can try to tank as much damage as you possibly can without the need for (a lot of) NX!

And don't worry ranged classes, we know you will never have enough HP to tank a 27k hit, so we introduced SUPER DEFENSE scrolls. This scroll will consume 2 slots for an amazing +500 defense points and +70 HP! and the more you use, the better the stats get! Use the Super defense scroll of the Ancients from the cash shop to make your scrolls consume 1 less slot AND increase the defense and HP exponentially for each pass! increase your

13. Default

Certain classes are meant to do certain things, just like GB was meant for ranged classes because the high avoid. And I highly doubt you factored in czhelm/chtp into your hp, because killing those impossible without nx bosses don't matter to you. Stop getting on your soap box and preaching how this game is driven by nx. EVERYONE knows this, just because it is doesn't mean you have to spend your life savings on a game, learn to merch, or work hard for money.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

don't forget those 4k hp potions though, besides, you are a shad aren't you? don't you have meso guard or whatever?

15. Default

Lol, legit Teleporting hacks at its finest.

16. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

too bad nexon capped def at 9999 huh.................

17. Default

Please show me anywhere that states Nexon capped DEF at 9999.

18. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

hmmmm ill ask some paly, i remember them complaining cuz of 9999 def if not, my bad

19. Default

Avoid and Accuracy are capped at 9999, but DEF is capped at 30k.