Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

People are stupid.

2. Default

I feel like this is just nexon screwing with us, like the Masteria folder filled with funny cat pictures, or including the level 10 cannon in v.99.

3. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Thanks.
    EDIT: Fiel, https://accounts.colo4.com/status/.

Should be back up now.

4. Default

One slot to get potential, nice.

5. Default

There's still no indication Masteria WON'T come. Just because it didn't surface this patch due to time restraints means nothing. I see nothing wrong with adding the level 10 cannon either. TMS MONTHS before they got big bang added the Mechanic skill strings.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Reverse can be applied to that too, there is no indication that masteria WILL come.

7. Default

So true.
    Welp, I'm going to sleep through the SC, and probably 2 hours past, because we all know there are gonna be extensions.

8. Default

Course it can. But since the dev team LEADER has said we're working on it and that the only reason CFT is so small because of time restraints. I have all right to believe that they ARE working. It's not just all "copy-paste" like you people say.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Well there was this certain game that was well in development *AHEM*Megamanglegends3*AHEM* but the head honchos in the end said "NO".

Don't count your chickens yet, since last time i checked the Dev Team LEADER of Nexon isnt exactly at the top of the Totem pole in nexon HQ.

10. Default

At first, I read the thread title as "pointless".

11. Default

At least ours isn't. For all we know we could have it all fixed up and coded and we just need NEXONKR to fix it up and do the animations and monsters and what not.

12. Default

This is all I got dude:

NXWatch

13. Default

So.
    I'll be buying some Mount Gach tickets. Looks like another perma pet item sale?

14. Default

Holy crappers. That 30 day Hyper Teleport rock is surprisingly cheap. I bet it'll change once it hits live servers, no way Nexon wouldn't try and squeeze more money from it.

15. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Tsk tsk tsk, you guys shoulda said; ysoexpensive before they read this and change it.

16. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

9.9k NX for 7 days
    15k NX for 30 days
    >Nexon Logic

17. Default

Additional Pendant Slot, huh.

I wonder if those pet equips are actually those that are in Tespia's extraction. If they're permanent I'll definitely buy one for my adventurers.

18. Default

Those rocks are cheap, especially when they still need the discount, right? or are those the discounted prices? o_o

edit:
    Considering they were 2,900 for the 1 Day and 9,900 for the 7 Day last time, they're going to be discounted?

19. Default

1 Day: 2,900 NX
    7 Day: 4,950 NX
    30 Day: 10,430 NX

(assuming my math is correct)

....wut?