IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

You really think we shouldn't be pisses by the useless people that cone from other kindergrarten forums bring in spam and "QQ moar" posts for new guys? See we aren't usually this mean to new people. But new people who join because a basil forum is down? Not so much.

2. Default

Better this than trying to reason with Basilers. Trying to make a logical point/argument is impossible there.

3. Default

Jeez, I know. I can't believe every single member is a snob just because three or four are acting like some in this thread.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Then you're too used to spam in a discussion forum. There's a reason why most basilers who come here leave soon after. They can't handle that a discussion forum is meant for discussion and debate, not your "lulz i'm bored" relief.

5. Default

I'm going to assume that "Basilers are dumb" is a common stereotype around here and that it is outside of the comfort zone of the posters on SE to admit otherwise.

6. Default

Well if you ran through a majority of comments posted by many of the new users, you would see that they are devoid of anything related to this topic or of any intellectual elements at all. No one's acting "stuck up"; people are just annoyed at the new users who add little-to-no contributions to this thread at all.

This thread is called, "GMS Server Status Discussion", not "happy funtime place to act like a 2-year old because the usual forums where you conduct yourself in such a manner are down". I expect to see discussion, not a bunch of users polluting this thread.

7. Default

This is actually the first time I've had to use the ignore feature, and I'm kinda sad.
    Also, this isn't basil, where a thread gains 2 pages while you post.

8. Default

Notice most of these trolls are kids being mad because maplestory is down :3

10. Default

So your loving response to new people is a harsh kick to their genitals. Wonderful to know this community is open minded and always has room for more people. On an unrelated note, the word "elitist" comes to mind.

11. Default

Who are you talking to o.o

12. Default

Hence why I would have been sad.

brb, trying to figure out how ignore works

13. Default

I've gotten the 3 that I wanted.
    Won't be relevant after tomorrow or the day after, they'll go back to basil then.

Settings, left side panel, my account, last item.

14. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

There are intelligent people on basil, who quickly drown in the constant spam.

15. Default

"happy funtime place"
    "2-year old"
    "usual forums in which you conduct yourself this way"
    Are you showing aversion to a specific type of person or a specific place from which they are from? And I'm going to assume that the ignore feature must be unbearable difficult to use if so much ignorance is still afflicting your ideal thread.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

You know, ironically, you'd fare well here. It'll take a lot of time to warm up to you (like Viaje) but you'd probably actually enjoy your time.

Anyways, you're just as biased to see that some of those posts were absolutely useless and completely unecessary. Seriously? "I'm bored"? We just retaliated to make them feel so unwanted, they won't come back, which we will do if we feel like they can't contribute.

17. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

We are open minded, but not when we know a site, and game is down, and a large influx of people join in and spam threads.

19. Default

Basil is pretty trash compared to what I've seen here.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

not even sure what this means, but what a post to start the thread after unlock.