Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Are all nexon games down?

2. Default

The maple site is working but it's not letting me log in.
    Never mind went down again.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

There is no need for PINs.

As I explained upthread, the PIC database is down.
    This causes the login server to fail to retrieve your PIC, so it asks for PIN (if account is marked as having one) or to register a PIC.
    It then fails to store the new PIC, resulting in login failure.
    It has done the exact same thing several times before. Too lazy to search, especially since "pin" is too short to participate in a search, but believe me. It has done the exact same thing before. Once the servers were fully up and functional, the whole PIN and new PIC oddness was gone as if it never existed.

Patience, people. Patience.

Just wait for the login server to be fully up. Trust Eos' status page. Or trust Nexon's own website and wait for the "PLAY" button to become active.

4. Default

Pretty much. -sigh- wanted to either make an Acrobat or finish up my merc today too :C

and if this screws me out of my dragon wings I will be very sad D:

5. Default

Basilmarket is down aswell due to the traffic today

6. Default

This x9999999999999

7. Default

What's the IP:port for the master login server?

8. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I know it starts with 67....

9. Default

Items don't expire until you actually log in, so if they do extend, you'll still have it.

10. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Start up MapleStory and snap it up with wireshark?

11. Default

Spoiler

The 8484 one is the one that's always up with the client. The 47611 one popped up when I tried to log on.

12. Default

There is no "Master" Login server, but you can refer to the Authentication Server as such if that is what you mean. Basically, the primary purpose of the Authentication Server is to generate a string value for your session (sort of like a temporary cookie) so that your client is identified by the Login Server with your specific account. There are multiple stages in which your client will check this Authentication Server again to make sure that your key is valid as to make sure you're not trying to log-in erroneously. This whole system is merely a way to allow you to launch via the website and then add a road block for pizza slices to upgrade. There is no "PIC" server and the reason why we're getting that message is probably because their root database which stores all the accounts that were ever registered at nexon.net is offline or got rolled-back, or they made it so that you can't enter the game yet. Of course, they may be using this as an excuse to "boost" security with your account and re-register your pic & pin.

13. Default

I don't think there database has a problem, you can still log in to the character selection.

I'm assuming they introduced the Master login server recently, and since it's not up MS is using the old method with the PINs??

14. Default

That's log in server 1.
    Login 1 = 63.251.217.2:8484
    Login 2 = 63.251.217.3:8484
    Login 3 = 63.251.217.4:8484

I don't know what the "master" log in is either. Sorry happylight.

15. Default

So what the hell is Log in Sever 20? The master Sever of log on? Or the Nexon.net login?
    Because I can't logg in at Nexon.net.
    Urgh, at least I'm at maplestory.nexon.net, a few houers ago, I couldn't even GET there. o3o
    Anyway, what the pineapples is going on at nexon?

16. Default

lol.

If I try to login right now it asks for my PIN (not PIC).

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Power outage.

19. Default

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn

20. Default

Master login server is down.
    We're pretty sure this houses the PIC verification stuff as well.
    Therefore, you can't log on to the maplestory website, and if you use GameLauncher, either it'll try to get you to make a new PIC (won't do anything), or if your account is old enough, your PIN. It won't work either way, so w/e. We've just got to be patient.