Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Wow you removed my hello :(
    You jerk.

I don't like the Dark Bind/Magic Crash nerf.

2. Default

It's not relevant because you could never get that many Demon Slayers in one run though.

3. Default

Wow. Paladins went from pretty good, to combat orders mule, to unplayable in the span of 6 months.
    Worst at single target, worst at mobs.

They can't even use their defense to aid the party, that's just stupid.

4. Default

I know balance is usually something that gets laughed at when it comes to Maple Story...

But come on! This is far from balanced. They're really going to release a class from the test server that has marginal better 1v1 attack and nearly double the mob attack. It's bad enough they have access to mobility skills (for faster training) and 100% Power Stance for no skill points at the 1st job, but now they have to be better than any warrior at every aspect. This is just rediculous. Here's hoping to Jump! part 2, a total Adventurer/Explorer rebalance (yes, Thieves and Pirates included). I was happy for Big Bang's rebalance. I was thrilled about Jump! overhaul. But now... what's the point if they're just going to release more classes that have more potential than any of the original classes.

5. Default

No matter how flashy or how much extra damage these new classes do I will not play them unless they share their CS with Explorers. I dont want to have to buy pets/pet equips for 10+ chars...I'll stick to the regular Explorers thankyouverymuch,

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I wonder if Demon Slayer shares inv with other resistance chars. But I agree. I'll probably never quit my Aran because: it has 10att medal, witch belt that I don't wanna pay karma for and I can't share my pet or permanent equips on ANY other characters. Not a single fking one >_>; They should at least make it so that Legends can share the same cash inventory.

EDIT:
    wtp, Hero>Aran? Wasn't Aran 2nd best DPS class after Chaos or something.

7. Default

LOL who told you that?

8. Default

They don't

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I just randomly remember reading it somewhere after Chaos hit kMS(T). Might have been lolbasil math though.

DB was ranked 1. and Aran 2.

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Mmmmm i guess we all accept that DS are overpowered and i have a question: aran is the warrior class with the highest amount of potion Stackable Watt right?, 10 from the new skill Recovered memories, 20 from CA, 25 from Might and 30 from HM so it is a total of 85 Watt and Hero is second with 30 Watt from AFA, and Joe you know about this new aran skill right?:

11. Default

Yeah, I forgot to include that skill.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i just noticed something, why does the single target damage of a DrK get reduced with the more defense? shouldn't it stay constant in all three cases?

13. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Maybe because Beholder's Revenge doesn't ignore the damage? That should make a very small difference. Or maybe he calculated Dragon Roar into it, if that increases the DPS (which I doubt).

14. Default

The damage reduction that a Dark Knight faces is from Final Attack's contribution. You can see that only a very small portion of their damage is affected by defense compared to every other job. Final Attack is overall a very small contributor to its total DPS.

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i see now thanks, speaking of, you know if revenge ignores def? haven't really checked to make sure myself, now that kruimel reminded me of it and i'm going to assume you included it in the calculations?

drk's are so random >.<

16. Default

I didn't include it. It's dependent on the Dark Knight being attacked, isn't it? It's a summon so it shouldn't be affected by defense.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it's pretty random, if a DrK is standing on a boss, it "should" activate every 4 seconds, but damage taken, misses, invisibility frame duration, etc, make it take longer than 4 seconds, which is why i wondered.

i might go try and check if it ignores defense later when i VL, we'll see if i can.

18. Default

All summons ignore defense, including beholder.

19. Default

im not sure if this is a factor, but with force being the main source of mp, does that mean demon hunters will be hampered by that? or will there be force potions?

i got a feeling is yes, there are separate force pots, but just want to make sure.

20. Default

doesnt look like force is an issue between a bit of passive recovery and the massive amounts you get from using normal attacks, which arent bad damage