Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

@hadriel; i used the extra = 1 - ((... to say that even a boss with 100% PDR, my ignore will be X effective, as an overestimate. I really found it upsetting that +65% ignore emblem would only give me ≤ +10% at most effectiveness.

doesn't that mean my unique 9% atk emblem is almost always more damage than the ignore one?
    I switched emblems back & forth in hard gollux solo and couldnt see a clear difference in damage output. the attack emblem is about 6% > than ignore emblem. (~1.8s vs ~1.6s) my guild doesnt run chaos vellum or magnus, so I think I'm deciding to cube the ignore and go for >21% atk, unless there are more counter-arguments supporting keeping the ignore??

ill wait till the weekend to hear any additional input.

2. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

You forgot a "1 - " in the bold part of your calculation I believe.
    vs

3. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

What happened tyo GMS kaisers? they got nerfed? o.o weren't they at like 20k%dps? i check now and its like 15k% o.o

and... have you updated the numbers for demon slayer (they got mad buffed in the seed update)

4. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

I fixed the Kaiser problem.

The KMS table was missing the speed buff to Demon Impact. This is also fixed now.

5. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Did you update KMS Aran as well?

6. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Yes.

7. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Mr. JoeTang, would getting from 80% critical rate to 100% critical rate be better than, say, staying at 80% critical rate but gaining a potential line of 6-12% attack instead?
    Critical damage seems to stack additively with Advanced Combo Attack, so I'm uncertain of 100% critical rate's worth as a Hero.
    The only external bonus to my max. and or min. critical damage is dSE (+15% max.).
    Inherent bonuses include Incising/Puncture (+10% to both min. and max.), Enrage (+15% min.) and Hayato's S-rank Character Card (+6% min.).
    If an answer can or cannot be reached, either way, thank you in advance! :D

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

No.

9. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Oh well, I'm currently at 100% critical rate, but only reached that in place of a 9% attack potential line (was aiming for 12-21% attack, haha)
    I guess I'll stick to ProCritical for a while, thanks for your response, TakebackerPro!

edit: Thanks for the responses, Takebacker, tecul1 and JoeTang!
    I've been a Hero for a long while now, so I had a feeling this upgrade wouldn't be that great, but was still curious, haha :D
    Last edited by Elisa; 2014-03-10 at 08:00 PM.

10. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

On your Hero? No it wasn't worth it because of how Critical interacts with Enrage and Combo, unless that has changed, where they both add to critical dmg instead of the adding to the reg dmg and crit multiplying it.

11. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Going from 80% to 100% is like a 1.03x increase in overall damage.

12. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

@ShinkuDragon may be worthwhile to check if Total Damage overall stacks additively with Boss Damage now. Also adjusted this table to account for critical min and max inversion. Previously, crit min was capped at crit max.

Dark Knight:
    Spoiler
    Lamancha Spear
    Sharp Eyes
    50% HP
    Hyper

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

@JoeTang; i guess i'd have to check on my xenon then, my drk is pretty much %total damage free, but my xenon isn't geared so it'd be the base boss damage and total damage.

rob (imitare, a phantom) saw his damage double when using crossover however, despite his %damage phantom buffs. i'll quote you tomorrow or whenever i have time to check with my xenon, but the person who reported the issue originally didn't mention anything about that (and i'm sure he'd notice if that were the case) so i'm inclined to think that hasn't changed.

14. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Hey why are the targets different on Dark Knight and Aran?

Are they the monsters that are getting attacked?

How come each time the target increases, the damage increases?

15. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Because Aran can hit more monsters than Dark Knights.
    Yes.

16. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Different skills have different maximum amounts of monsters they can hit.

Damage increases because more targets are being hit. Each target is being hit for (damage)/(number of targets).

17. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

If the damage increases because you're hitting each target and it's accumulative, then why is the damage that adds up different from each other? Shouldn't the damage be the same per each target? so i.e. shouldn't the damage that is being added from target to target be the same?

18. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

Final Attack only hits one target which is why it's not precisely linear. For some range of targets, a different attack might be used if it's stronger, or more efficient. For example, Dark Knights use Gungnir Descent or whatever it's called in GMS for single target and Dark Impale for 2~8 targets.

19. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Hello. I read on your blog @HighOnMushrooms; that Demon Avenger's attack formula has been adjusted during the "The Seed" update, however @JoeTang; only noted the 30% passive damage of "Shield Chasing" to "Exceed: Moonlight Slash". I want to know if it made any difference at all, for better or worse.

The blog post in question: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ou-i-the-seed/

20. Default Re: Warrior %/s (KMS RED & GMS Unleashed)

@JoeTang; According to your table, Lightning + Divine Charge gets increasingly effective on bosses compared to Blizzard + Lightning Charge as you get more boss damage.

And in one of your posts in this thread, you said that the latter is superior if the Paladin has no boss damage at all.

So at what point does Lightning + Divine Charge become better? I kinda want to know because this will determine whether Divine Charge goes into my Low Priority list or my Utter Garbage list.

Oh, and if you don't mind, could you explain why such a change occurs?