1. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

ACB isn't an attack though, it's an upgraded passive to our 3rd job CB.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

it's what i was wondering, 740%<900%, not to mention it's single target VS multihits, and several paladins already hit cap with it (while training of course.)
    elemental advantages unnaccounted for ofc, but still, cap.

THAT SAID HOWEVER, guess which of the three warriors won't make it to the end of the fight most of the time.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Which is why I wish they would change ACB to the current Bishop's Angel Ray :(

4. Default

Well since it got buffed, it's stronger than Charge Blow now, but every other job that gets mob skills (i.e not a Night Lord) except Bow Masters and Wild Hunters (because BMs and WHs are designed to suck at this apparently, and destroy Dark Knights a single target anyways), and Buccaneers (because Buccaneers are designed to suck at everything) has a stronger skill. Even Bishops.

And Paladins can get advantage to make better use of ACB than Dark Impale.

Also, I might have to readjust to tables to account for the fact that Paladins and Heroes will likely be using at least a base Fast (5) sword, everything is Normal (6) + Booster = Fast (4) right now.

5. Default

Needing an elemental advantage is more like a disadvantage. Paladins are the only class right now that need a chronic elemental weakness to deal marginally on-par damage.

6. Default

95% damage on neutral, 142% damage on advantage. Disadvantaged.

7. Default

Considering the lvl 130/140 PAs are fast (5) it should probably be the standard for DrKs and Arans as well.

Disappointed to see how little things actually changed. It looked like a bigger boost for DrKs when just eyeballing it. Just means I get to be overall disappointed, thanks for the work put into this.
    Last edited by dpeterlin; 2011-11-10 at 08:39 PM.

8. Default

95% meaning a decrease or 95% meaning an increase? What about resist? We know those things are all over the place.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i say you calculate everything at fastest 2 anyways, arans reach cap, and all other warriors should be using fast5 weapons (PA's or swords) besides, it's a more accourate comparison if everything is standing en even grounds regarding equips (not that it's that hard to calculate other weapon speeds)

actually, unsure about that last one, since you count summons and whatnot.

10. Default

You probably dont know this BUT these effects on the charges. Do you know how they are actived. I can only think of 3 senarors ill list from best to worst
    1) charge active and activates through all skills
    2) charge active and activates through charge blow only (since this is our only skill that needs a charge to work)
    3) You know the range that shows up in the extrations for buffs... thats the range of the effect and is only actived through rebuffing

Can't think of any other senorios than those 3. And We probably already know it but the effects probably wont work on bosses. If they did.... Hello easy HT.

11. Default

Arans reach cap because they exclusively use Polearms, which are at Fast (5), and have -3 from Booster.

12. Default

Decent speed infusion is coming up soon though. If they do not fix the keep the skill glitch that will be pretty staple to warriors worthy of their name. So -1 for all.

13. Default

Yay, another 12k NX on PSoKs to be worthy of calling myself a Warrior.

14. Default

Ok, that might have come out wrong. I'll try again:
    Decent SI will be a staple for all the warriors that consider themselves top notch. Aint it those that really care about the DPS tiers anyway?

15. Default

Does your table for paladin account for elemental advantage/disadvantage already?

16. Default

No.

17. Default

Payment upfront please.

18. Default

Lol im pretty sure if u just multiply everything by 1.35 or what ever the advantage is now for paladins on dual charging. and we are still wayy behind heros