Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

I can confirm that if you stand immobile and not attacking/Jumping or using skills, Wingbeat wont trigger Regain Strength.
    However, any action (Jumping, moving, using skills, attacking, whether you actaully hit anything or not) seems to make Wingbeat trigger Regain Strength. Its very clunky though, anything other than constant movement does not trigger Regain Strenght 100% of the time and sometimes there is a weird delay between Wingbeat hits and the proc.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

just checking if dark knights still are at the bottom of the table.

and yeeep they are.

can't wait to see what GMS will do with kaiser, it's strong enough already, so i guess why not give it wingbeat like EMS did to seal the deal.

3. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

We already have the same UI and skill strings as EMS in our table so we're getting EMS Kaiser too.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

We have skill data tables? News to me

5. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

I will be updating the OP after I've tested Demon Avenger myself. Here's a revised Kaiser for Unlimited. I've evaluated Wing Beat's exact speed to be 1500ms spam delay and 330ms hit delay, meaning it cannot reach its 40 hits on a single target. The drop off in damage is significant because I was previously using 180ms. There is also a small decrease as Inferno Breath's damage over time is evaluated as regular damage instead of DoT. Stone Dragon has been measured to be about 3030ms attack rate. Also accounted for Morph Gauge's true values (100, 300, 600), Blue Streak's spam delay when Transfigured, using Dragon Slash (Transfigured) to fill the gap, and added Advanced Tempest Blades and their gauge charging. Will evaluate GMS Kaiser when I have enough data.

Kaiser:
    Untransfigured
    Transfigured
    Hyper

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

@JoeTang;
    I made this. I think final attack for figuration + wingbeat works as long as slow is up, so you don't have to move to make it work.

7. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Their Final Attack only works on monsters that are slowed. If you're not doing anything in KMS, Wing Beat's Final Attack won't attack, so you must be either moving or attacking for it to activate. It might be an exception when you're transfigured, but KMS wouldn't know, and it doesn't matter since you're always not doing nothing.

I just need finish up Demon Avenger and I'll update the OP for Unlimited, and add GMS tables. There were some changes on release that I haven't seen exactly yet.

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I know it's only in transfiguration. I did it without transfiguration and i have to move.

9. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Okay, since I'm being exceedingly lazy, here's Demon Avenger's tables. Might have Unlimited & Tempest ready early next week. Hopefully before Xenon comes out, because if not, I'll be busy playing that and then the new semester starts up again. Bat Swarm is about 600%/s at 0 defense and 2.5h/s if you don't use it. Thousand Sword is only used if there's more than 4 monsters, i.e. more than Execution can hit.

Demonic Avenger:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

10. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Spoiler

The old OP in case something goes wrong. I don't have Hayato Tempest information. I fixed an error with Kaiser's Dragon Slash Enhancements, it will be significantly stronger now. The OP seems to be too big though since it takes a long time to preview/edit/post. Not sure if GMS deserves its own thread in that case or I should just remove something like adjusted mastery since people don't even look at it.

11. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

As far as I can tell, neither Hayato nor Kanna were changed in Tempest except getting pineappleed over with SP distribution. Their actual ranges and what not seem to be exactly the same, provided you max the same skills.

12. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

are the %dmg/s compatible and comparable between different classes? Or do you have to factor in weapon attack multipliers?

13. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

I think the non-Hyper tables are redundant. You're assuming that all skills are maxed in these calculations in the first place--which means they would only be relevant at higher levels. Given that all your skills are maxed, you will more likely than not have your Hyper Skills too and vice versa.

14. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Not really. If there is a drastic different between the ones your comparing sure. But the %'s can only be comparable if the ranges of the two classes you are comparing are relativily the same. As the %'s don't take into account +WA and +stats or damage multipliers <- maybe not true this one.

Edit:
    But you do get a jist of how funding and upgrades to your range affect damage output.
    Last edited by valhala556; 2013-01-03 at 12:54 AM.

15. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Hyper tables assume level 200, the others can be anywhere after you've maxed your 4th job skills which is around 170 for most classes, if not lower.

16. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Hyper skills are obtained progressively, meaning that they will always be a factor in DPM calculations from lv140 onwards regardless of whether or not 4th job skills are maxed. With that in mind, the current non-Hyper tables literally apply to no one.
    If directly comparing black-and-white situations, with no-Hypers whatsoever vs. a class' maximum potential is what you're trying to do, then ignore me.

As for the Adjusted Mastery tables, I think they're more relevant and useful, if anything. If you're assuming all 4th job skills maxed in the tables anyway, then Adjusted Mastery will always be more practical to look at since every class has different levels of mastery.

17. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

I think you should keep the adjusted mastery just because they are more accurate than the non adjusted mastery. Personally I feel like sharpeyes makes less sense to have than the adjust mastery because it brings in party skills not owned to the character.

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

not for me though, any DrK should aim for DSE at the very least, plus it's nice for comparison, i like the SE table.

19. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

That was the original intention. Most characters gain the most %/s from their 170 Hyper Skill or a passive hyper that gives them +1 hits on their primary, and everything else is just a drop in the bucket. Since it's so variable between characters, I want to try to keep a way to distinguish the additional strength of hypers.

I am considering removing the non-adjusted mastery tables though, since they're rather meaningless.

A problem faced with these tables is that it's rather difficult to apply them in a meaningful manner due to the way Total Damage and Boss Damage are calculated into skills. Ideally, you could take your max range, multiply it with the Adjusted Mastery %/s, and that's your optimal DPS. But since ranges factor in any Total Damage, it's not the correct range to apply to the table. Also, since Boss Damage and Total damage are additive with each other, and Reinforce Hypers, as well as any other Total Damage skills are additive, it becomes exceedingly difficult to figure how to do that. You can't just divide out the total damage used in the table, and then multiply with your total damage either, since some classes, like Demon Slayers, have one skill they use that has a different Total Damage multiplier than the others, but still use other skills.

20. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Hyper Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, Mikhail, Kaiser, and JMS Hayato)

Trying to make sense of my Kaiser's damage but I don't know what the skill delays are for sure. This is with Faster(3) afaik (normal 6 - 2 booster, 1 from morph)

Gigas Wave spam is 200%*10 + 200%*2 (cursebite) at about 0.66s, for 2400%/shot, 3600%/s.
    Dragon Slash is 70%*3 + 50%*5 + 60%*5 + 200%*6 (cursebite) + 100%*13 (Dragon Slash III) at about 0.8s, for 3260%/shot, 4075%/s.
    Minus Slow, DS is just 2060%/shot.

The flaw in this is of course that Dragon Slash charges up Morph really slowly compared to GW.

I'm also not certain about the timing - the extraction only shows 570ms on Dragon Slash, but that's for single attacks.

It does feel like 1 GW + 8 DS is killing stuff faster than 9-10 GWs would.