Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

That would depend on whether Nexon included it in the resistant -> neutral sweep for Paladins.
    Given the weird way P-resist is done, testing would be needed.

2. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Is there anyway fiel can find this out from the game data, or can anyone with a kms paladin test this out please?

3. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

So I have a question here, in the last kms update did it put Ds on top of the % dmg on more than one target.
    I have some problem understanding the table this why I am asking!

4. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

This is correct.

5. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

^^Thanks a lot

6. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Focused fury multiplies your damage range by 1.25, but this bonus is actually additive with the bonus damage from thrash (and meta).

7. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Corrected how Threaten is calculated into Paladin %/s. Numbers will be a bit lower than they were before.

8. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Is it too early for Kaiser tables?

9. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Preliminary Kaiser:
    Kaiser:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes

Uses 3x Dragon Slash + Gigaslasher for Single Target, 1x Dragon Slash + Sword Strike for multitargets, casts Infernal Breath whenever its cooldown is done, using a tile duration of 20 seconds and a tick of 1.2s, and recasts Petrify every time it expires.
    Did not include Attack/Defense Mode or Transfiguration since I don't know how those work yet, but I doubt they would be enough to push this class much past the 3000%/s range at 70% defense Fastest (2).

10. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Huh. Those numbers are kinda underwhelming. I figured they'd be overpowered.

11. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Their only critical hit rate comes from Attack Mode and Transfiguration which I didn't include, and the only total damage they have is from Catalyze which is 40%, and another 3% from Attack Mode 3. Also, despite the enormous damage that Gigaslasher does, Dragon Slash itself is rather quite weak. I've only used the final +100% damage modifier, and made it additive with Catalyze, but if they all stack like Demon Slayer's (which the skill description should indicate as Demon Slayer's does) then they would be a bit stronger.

I believe in Attack Mode + Transfiguration, they're around 4000%/s @ 70% DEF using Gigaslasher Fastest (2), but this obviously does not last forever.

12. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not too upset or concerned or anything. Their damage already looks fairly comparable to Arans and they obviously are more capable of hits per second, at least on a single target. I also wouldn't be surprised if they received a couple buffs in the near future before actually coming to KMS. Not to mention I already made a mechanic for my min/maxing purposes. Do you have any idea what their character card effect is, Joe?

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

oh sweet mother of mercy, ignoring the fact that the numbers display them as pretty weak, that 72 HPS on 6 targets is pretty lulzy.

14. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

A balanced new class? No way. Though they are likely to be buffed.
    Do they hit speed 2 with just a normal speed sword and self buffs?

15. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Most 2H Sword are Normal (6) so they usually only hit Fast (4) with Booster. They hit (2) with Speed Infusion or when they're transformed.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The 15 target HPS made me chuckle a bit.

17. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Why not just exclude dragon slasher and do a pure giga slasher DPS chart for single target?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=4PKfRmdgQ9Q#!

From here it is clear that all skills can be spammed without going through dragon slash, even though you end up building your transformation gauge much slower.

18. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

So they can spam attacks without the command option?

Also, how does the reshuffle switch mechanic work?

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

From what I understood, you can spam the skill without the command input, but it'll be weaker than if you did.

20. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

I thought they fixed that in the server check.