Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

The tracks might be great, but I don't like they taking one and remixing it multiple times to give a sense of multiple BGM in an area.

2. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

The price to do musics over 2minutes nowdays .

3. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Great news! NECORD and I have come to an agreement on how future music releases will be handled. I will be allowed to continue uploading the BGMs as long as they are made available after the official album is released and no direct download links are provided. I am also told to keep the bit rate of the songs at a reasonable level (<= 128 kbps), provide video descriptions / credits found on NECORD's channel, and promote their channel at the end of each new video.

Furthermore, the videos which were removed for copyright violations last year have been reinstated. Kudos to Nexon Korea and NECORD for arranging this over the past few months!

Spoiler

4. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Woot , finnaly my favorite channel to listen to maple music will have the new ones .
    Congratz Slip

5. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Since you are not allowed to upload high bit rate maplestory bgms, could you please pm me on how to extract those high bit rate bgms myself for personal use?
    I wont be able to get a out-of-this-world listening experience with these 80kbps - 128kbps bgms, even if I used my Audioengine A5+ses or Sennheiser hundred dollar headphones. They won't live up to their full potential.
    I'm begging you, please, maplestory is my favourite game of all time, I want to give it a place in my lossless music collection.

PLEASE CURE MY OCD. I WANT ALL DEM BITRATES AND FLACS.
    Thank you in advance.

6. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

One additional track was added in the KMST patch from a couple of weeks ago.

KMST 1.2.047 - 2/21
    BgmFT/FantasticThemePark2017

Your best bet would be to purchase the albums directly from NECORD. The music found in the game data is usually limited to those bit rates you have mentioned.

7. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Four new tracks were added to the latest CMST version for the Beautyroid content.

CMST 1.25 - 4/12
    PL_Beautyroid/Beautyroid_Factory
    PL_Beautyroid/Beautyroid_Forrest
    PL_Beautyroid/Beautyroid_Lab
    PL_Beautyroid/Beautyroid_Lobby

8. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Does anyone know where this specific version of WhiteChristmas comes from? Slip doesnt have it listed and I cant find it anywhere else online. I extracted it from the sound.wz from the current version of the game https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94...ew?usp=sharing

P.S. Would you guys say "EvolvingWorld - Evolution Lab" is part of the Edelstein region or Event if we are going based on the way Slip has this organized.

9. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Seems like Nexon replaced the original "WhiteChristmas" sound file. They also did it for the "Amorianchallenge" BGM (Amoria PQ).
    To answer your question, it's a duplicate of "GLBurningSanta". As for Evolution Lab, I'd say it's part of Edelstein, because Nexon has a weird way of organizing the sound files. They can put new tracks into a new folder or an old one (an example of this would be where Nexon placed the new Korean Folk Town tracks in the new Bgm43 folder, while placing the new Kerning Tower track in the same folder as the old Kerning Square, Bgm21).

10. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Thank you for your help. Could I get more specifics to that track I posted? Is it a replacement to the original Happyville music? is it a specific area in Happyville that it only plays in? Whendid it show up in the game (like what year)?

Another curious thing I came across is when I was looking up world maps for the game I noticed the El Nath mines. I found one map that has Dead Mines and another is Deep Mines? I remember it being Dead Mines in the GMS game and I'm pretty sure it still is if I were to go check the game now. So was it a censorship change that got renamed over time or a different name in a different version of the game?

Heres the two maps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94...ew?usp=sharing

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Out of curiosity what was Amorianchallenge replaced with and do you know when that file got replaced?

12. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Wish I could of edited my post further but I couldn't. I wanted to know what area or when does the track BambooGym play? Slip calls it Aran Bamboo Gym but no area in Rien plays that music?

13. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Again, I wish I could of edited my post. Where does the track UnderSubway play? Slip says Abandoned subway but I dont see that as an area in the game. Thank you and I apologize for the postings.

14. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Bamboo gym played in a special beginner area only accessible to arans when doing beginner quests. I'm honestly not sure if its still part of the questline.

15. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

It was replaced with a duplicate of the original Amoria BGM. Don't know when or why, but I really liked the Amorianchallenge BGM.

It was part of a special area for Arans to train at early on, but no longer exists.

It was never used. It was supposed to be used in Abandoned Subway, which was removed years ago, but for some reason Nexon never used it.

16. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Alright thank you guys and about my questions with the new WhiteChristmas and the El Nath mines. I'm curious about those too if you happen to know about them.

17. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Alright I'm at it again trying to figure out these tracks in the BgmGL folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...1o0am9HVGl3bXM

Blackgate City, would this be part of any specific area or treated as an event make if we go by Slip's organization? The only way I know of entering the place is the Dimensional Mirror so I'm not sure what to make of it.

CosmosKnockout1 is from the Cosmos Knockout event. But what about CosmosKnockout, there doesnt seem to be any different track of music playing when I watched all sorts of videos of players going through the area. Is it unused music?

All the Masteria through Time music, is this an area in the game or from an event, where exactly does it come from?

Where is OldMaple from?

18. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Blackgate City is a permanent non-event area, but IIRC there's no real (decent) storyline/it's not really attached to anything.

Masteria through Time music comes from the Masteria through Time Blockbuster content (not an event and doesn't really count as a new area). Think of it like a single-player campaign mode that advances the Masteria storyline.
    Content update video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zd2Cpau0z8
    Album link: http://bit.ly/MASTERIA

OldMaple is, ironically, the BGM that's used in the login screen in KMS beginning from the Chaos update. It was used for a short while in GMS but was quickly reverted back to the old 6 minute MapleStory login theme. For this specific track, it was used in the Old Maple event (where you were able to travel back to various old versions/pre Big Bang versions of maps).

As for CosmosKnockout, it's copy+pasted from the Evolution Lab background music. I don't recall if it was used in game.

19. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Uhh, can someone explain this music, it's the same as the old halloween music, is the halloween getting replaced or they are adding new music with the same music as a old one?

Here:

20. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

The GLBurningSanta was used in the Burning Santa event in Christmas 2015, and WhiteChristmas is typically used for Happyville. The Dead Mine name seems to alternate based on the version.

It's a duplicate. Nexon tends to release duplicate BGMs. In fact, the Halloween BGM is also known as RabbitInvasion