Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Was a new BGM added to KMS recently? Because I've never heard the one in this video before :

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Yup, 3 new halloween bgms were released this patch in KMS.

3. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Thanks for the heads up. Nexon sneaked these into the KMS patch:

KMS 1.2.175 - 10/17
    halloweenMainHall
    halloweenParty
    halloweenracing

4. Cash5 Re: Slip's Music Database

Downloading everything on your SkyDrive, last did that on June 7th, haven't heard any songs since ChivalrousFighter.
    Now my last.fm Nexon play count will be rendered useless.

5. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Wait, when did you make it that the title of the songs is also the in-data name?
    Previously, in-data name=name of file. Original name/title of track=name played when you play the song
    E.g. When I played "AboveTheTreetops", it would previously(from when I downloaded it a few months ago) say "Lith Harbor", but now, it says "AboveTheTreetops", which is also the original name/title.
    And the bit I quoted has been here for a while, so I'm guessing this is a recent mistake or something.

6. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Technically that statement I had there is redundant. All I'm going by now is the name that Nexon gives the track. Therefore the track name would simply be the name of the file with spaces in it.
    My conventions were a bit scattered and inconsistent back then but I've locked into this naming process now. All the new tracks have been named this way.

7. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

I see.
    Oh well, I'll eventually get used to the names.
    Or maybe not, I don't know why Nexon gave the songs such dumb names.
    Last edited by ☺☺☺; 2012-11-01 at 05:15 AM.

8. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Nexon loves last minute BGM additions:

KMS 1.2.178 - 11/14
    GoldBeach

9. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Sorry, my computer broke down 2 months ago, and I couldn't get a hold of a new one until now. Anyway, should I even continue updating my archives? Seeing as you (Slip) could organize the songs on your SkyDrive into folders, and people could then grab the whole thing (or even just parts of it) completely organized. EDIT: After some PMing, I decided to continue.

New complete archive: http://www.mediafire.com/?fsgasy9v5coz1
    Update archive (changes only)*: http://www.mediafire.com/?vib1t307mhv8ifv

-Added new songs (KMS 1.2.175 - 10/17, KMS 1.2.178 - 11/14)
    -Updated metadata of old Bgm28\thefinalWar and renamed it to "The Final War (Original)"
    -Updated metadata of Bgm28\citadelofTyrant (now known as Bgm28\thefinalWar) and renamed it to "The Final War"

*"Citadel of Tyrant (Original)" needs to be deleted when updating, as it has been renamed (see above and included instructions.txt). If you downloaded this before, redownload it if you care about ID3v2.3 tags (I knew I forgot something, turns out that I forgot to turn off ID3v2.4).
    Last edited by Kevin04; 2012-11-26 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Reupload due to 'wrong' tagtype. Done!

10. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Due to the circumstances of this release, we'll have to see when KMST receives this update for the tracks introduced.

CMST 0.71 - 12/14
    AbyssCave
    banbantime (currently a dead file in data)
    JoyfulTeaParty
    QueenPalace
    TimeChaos
    YggdrasilPrayer

11. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Amazing. Just amazing.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Combattente; 2012-12-16 at 09:04 AM.

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Epic BGMS made in this. :D

13. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Wow these BGM's are really different from what maplestory usually has, I kind of like it.

14. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

I guess you'll upload the CMST 0.71 songs (including the currently dead one) to SkyDrive when KMST gets them, too? Also, don't forget my previous pack when you're updating the archival versions post, it's not there yet.

New complete archive: http://www.mediafire.com/?jo7gh7prj9b8b
    Update archive (changes only): http://www.mediafire.com/?f8fjj3hm37147sj

-Added new songs (KMST 1.2.460 - 12/17)

15. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Does anyone have any idea what the name of that track used in Treasure Island is? I know it's a very old song that's used somewhere else, but I fail to find it, I also listened to all of the songs in my MapleStory music folder and couldn't find it. It's been bugging me for months. Thanks.

16. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

I have no idea what the song's name is, but the song is used in the cave of life before you fight Horntail.

17. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

These are very different than usual.

They either chose a different path for them, or it's a different studios making them.. are we sure it's still StudioEIM making these?

18. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

Is this what you're looking for?

That could be a possibility, although only StudioEIM disclosed that they are making music for Maple (even though there may be others).
    Unfortunately that means we can't attribute these to the rightful artists (besides StudioEIM), if there are any.

If anyone knows of any other studios that make the music, feel free to let me know.

19. Default Re: Slip's Music Database

This blog gives an actual composer name, so :

http://blog.naver.com/orca_seuu/50157678980