Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Stop making me facepalm.
    I probably should have realized that.
    F'uck.

I actually thought that we were done with this pomegranate.

2. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Question:
    Say I used a master cube on a unique item and it went legendary with useless potential. Would I then have to use more master cubes to change the potential, or do regular cubes then work?

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Think of master cubes as premium cubes. Replace the ability to get a third line with the ability to make it legendary.

It is otherwise the same exact thing.

4. Default

Once an item is Legendary, you can only use Master Miracle Cubes on it.

5. Default

Cash cow T-1000 version! Funny how back in the day Nexon said that NX users would have no significant advantage over non-nx users xD

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

>_________> That's stupid as hell.

7. Default

Who are these people that are willing to spend -another- 1000 dollars on (all?) their items to get perfect "legendary" 2d pixel game items... lol...

Anyway, does anyone have a link to the full kMS 1.2.138 download, I hate that korean site... :)

8. Default

Thousands of people.

Even if it's only 1 thousand people. at 2.1k NX per super cube, that's a little more than $2000. Now 1000 people is unrealistic, so then you have, say, 100,000. that's $210,000 to sell pixels that won't work on the first try (making it a glorified cube). So now those 100000 people buy another one up to 10 average, and you have more than a million dollars. Win Win?

9. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Gey...this master cube better be less then a miracle cube..or it's rage time haha

Anything above a miracle cube that does the thing but limited to one level should be half of the regular miracle cube.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Oh hey, the rich get even more broken. inb4 Master Cube costs 3k - 4k NX :|

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i wonder if you would think the same way if you worked for nexon and were the guy behind the idea. (half joke, i hate that SOAB)

so, just wondering, which color is the border of the item after becoming legendary?

12. Default

Can cash item (shields) mask over Force Shields?

13. Default

And if the Cubes were a reasonable 300-500nx a lot lot more would be sold and they'd make even more money. Everything in the Cs should be at most one fifth the price it currently is.

Some of the prices for things are ridiculous and can in no way be called a "micro transaction" anymore.

14. Default

This is even worse than I originally thought... more special cubes! It cannot be long before Nexon adds 4th tier, again. Forcing everyone to reacquire equipment and cube again. Then add another rarity level, rinse repeat.

Diablo 3 is really looking like a steal, now...

15. Default

So essentially they took away the 12% allstat bonuses from regular unique level 120+ weapons for the purpose of selling it back to us. Well played, Nexon. Well played.

16. Default

It only ever really mattered for the VIP weapons (which KMS didn't have), but was probably taken away so that 130/140 weapons wouldn't be totally OP'd.

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Not enough people had them for it to matter.

18. Default

Did you not expect this from Nexon?

Here is what google has to say on the matter:
    A new set of equipment items by potential jundaneun is a mysterious cube. Miracle cubes are more likely than the rating sanghyangdoel. \ n # c rare items to grade or higher grade is only available from the rejeondeuri # \ n # c output the highest rating: rejeondeuri

19. Default

Whether it was expected or not affects neither the ingenuity nor the dastardiness of the action. :\

A question: is there any official declaration that the awesome Demon Slayer (tutorial) and Mercedes (trailer) animation sequences are made by Nexon? Everyone seems to think so, but searching google turns up uploads of the clips with no acknowledgement its creators. Do we know for sure that Nexon created them? They could have hired an external studio.

20. Default

It's green.