Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

That really sucks... 25 bucks wasted for nothing >_< Hopefully you'll have better luck next time. I think its easiest for you to transfer over and merchant there for the money, then buy it and bring yourself back but that's just me. It'd be even profitable, especially in a place like Scania. Our SE 30 costs like 2.5 times more than yours xD

2. Default

i know bows cost a crap load more than xbows, but if someone is willing to spend all that meso and nx for a 122 lv 110 bow, what you guys think its the price of a 124 gold neschere? or even the 125 and 126 that exist in bera?

Spoiler

3. Default

More than you'd think! A 124 atk Neschere(white I think) sold for 1.5B and the 126 GN sold for 1.9B...from what I was told by a fellow Xbowman.

4. Default

glad i don't play in bera with those prices.

5. Default

Spoiler

6. Harrisonized

BSUCLA's glove... didn't he quit?
    That would be one of the few items that would actually increase in price because of the item tag. LoLz.

7. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

The Nishada may be better for training, but for the raven deals out more dps with apple on Horntail, lol.

8. Electron
    IGN: SoulQuincy
    Server: Bera
    Level: 11x
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: Repent
    Alliance: SuperROAR

is ur hp lower than normal? o.o or is that normal for a 15x

9. Default

Actually that's not quite true. Since the Nishada's first shot is faster than the Raven, the Nishada still does around the same dps, if not better. Every time I get hit, I get that first shot off quicker, meaning I've got a pretty good chance of getting an extra shot in between every hit.

And with an apple, the % difference between the 2 xbows actually decreases, so the difference in damage per shot is less pronounced to start with.
    Last edited by Truemark; 2008-08-01 at 10:20 AM.

10. Default

Actually that is above average for my level as I washed 5 AP for an extra 87 HP. So it its usually lower.

Yeah unwashed Archers suck bigtime...especially when I have seen someone on SW say they have 7700ish base HP at lv 157!

11. Default

lets see.

using a 108 nishada (fast), mw 20, se 30, boost 30. for strafe
    DPS: 56741 (no pots)
    DPS: 97565 (apple)

using a 118 raven (normal) mw 20, se 30, boost 30. for strafe.
    DPS: 58063 (no pots)
    DPS: 97031 (apple)

according to sybaris calculator (i know its not perfect), jon its actually right, the DPS unbuffed is higer for the nishada, however he can still 2 hit skeles with it so it kills faster than the raven. when it comes to apple and bosses the nishada is actually slightly better for dps.

way to go jon, you actually were right again (i hate you kthx).

lets trow in you with my bow for pure lulz ok

taking 8 points from dex into str.

124 neschere, mw 20, se 30, boost 30
    DPS: 59614 (no pots)
    DPS: 98328 (apple)

well at least that is still better (ok e penis saved)

anyways jon would need a 120 casa or raven to slightly over dmg his nishada.
    DPS: 97809 (apple)

class dismissed.

12. Default

Using max damage per second versus real (maple) world, use, though, would yield a different result. Since in the r(m)w we continuously get hit (minus anego) or have stops in firing for movement to next monster and therefore have to start firing again, each time you get hit and have to move, you would have a larger loss in dps. It would be nice to get it to an exact science on what that loss it. If it takes you 1 second with the hit to start firing again and me only .8 seconds, then according to the math (we'll compare no pots).

NOTE: These 2 numbers (1 second and .8 seconds) are just an estimation. If anyone has the real numbers, I'll recalc. This is just an example to show that having a weapon that starts firing faster will gain in dps than normal with each hit taken.

No hits taken:
    124 neschere, mw 20, se 30, boost 30
    DPS: 59614 * 60 = 3,576,840

using a 108 nishada (fast), mw 20, se 30, boost 30
    DPS: 56741 * 60 = 3,404,460

For each time you have to move, the 124 neschere would lose 59,614 damage
    For each time you have to move, the 108 nishada would lose 45,393 damage (.8 * 56,741)

The difference between the 2 total damages: 172,380
    The difference between the 2 damage loses: 14,221

In this example, moving 6 time in a minute would half the dps difference, moving 12 time would make them even.

Please, feel free to pick apart this post, I want a better understanding of if this is true.
    Last edited by Truemark; 2008-08-01 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Change hits to movement

13. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: draEE
    Server: Scania
    Level: 17x
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Zealous / FMKing
    Alliance: Zealous + Elysium = Zealysium

is this nishada worth going strless or just go ahead and go regular with a casa crow with atleast 118att

14. Default

get a 118+ atk casa. they're becoming more and more abundant.

15. Default

pm me or post your equips and ill let you know

16. Default

Fail range >_>

17. Electron
    IGN: SoulQuincy
    Server: Bera
    Level: 11x
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: Repent
    Alliance: SuperROAR

dear lord atk bow? o.o

18. Default

112/5 Red Arund.

As for the other equips (lonesoldier1 was asking from SW and since he's here now I'll just post it here)... guys like Alex and Colum make me look bad >_>

15/15/14/16 (GIB ME HP WASHING HELM PLOX@@@@) Z-helm
    1/1/1/1 necklace
    4/6 Pink Cape (borrowed, I usually use 3/8)
    8 dex 1 slot Metal Silver Earrings (never had time to finish)
    33 dex 2 str green pris
    4 str 10 dex red gore boots (I fail at scrolling so I buy equips! Only self-scrolled piece of equip I own, lololo)
    12 attack green mittens (>_> *needs to upgrade*)
    No face gear just because I havent been playing much lately since they were released.

I think that's it. Hopefully I didnt miss anything =X I still have to do something about that 2 extra strength. Either I'll try upgrading to get 95 str for a metus or I'll get face stompers and somehow get an overall with more str.

19. Default

Your false modesty about your equips upsets me.

20. Default

Oh was i summoned?

have not posted in a while, so here i am

the 4 attack boxes are in order
    unpilled, No MW
    Pilled, No MW
    unpilled, With MW
    Pilled, With MW

Equips on request.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Anyoneisgod; 2008-08-05 at 12:37 AM.