Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Not much really.
    111 -> 115 Nisrock
    2/2 -> 5 att FS
    10 -> 13 dex earrings
    um.. oh and that mark I looted that run

2. Default

I am really curious, do you wear massive INT equips when you level or what? Or do you just pump all in HP? What i'm curious is what you wear each level up, and how many washes have you done so far? How many left in hp?

3. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I believe she HP washed, which means she wears int equips when she lvls and then use resets and take out of MP and add back to DEX, seeing as she has only 2004 MP, where as I have around 2400 MP at the same lvl, and i have a nubby base int of 6 :c|

4. Default

Yea, i wondering how many times she's washed and how much INT eqs she wears each level.

5. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

kinda hard to say :\ I added 1 point into HP from 90s til 120, and i barely have 3940ish hp, so i would say it took quite a bit.

6. Default

Im going to assume she just wore INT equips from as early as possible. Claire, you use Barry's INT equips, right? ;O

7. Default

Hmm, she might've bought them with my stolen meso *CaughlastyearPianuscaugh*

It annoys me how people get away from these kind of things.

8. Neutron
    IGN: Sunkenfear
    Server: Windia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Eternal
    england

Probably super MP wash.

9. Default

i use alot of peoples different int equips depending on the time i level (yea jack barrys too lol) using my guilds ints and freinds ints and i have 30 base int too ill reset later, i have 160-180 int on lv up depending on whos i use...
    its funny how itay still holds a grudge after a year
    Last edited by Serene; 2009-04-30 at 07:11 PM.

10. Default

Oh wow, thanks. That explains a bit. How many times have you washed so far?

11. Default

lol i wish i had MTS skills and NX to wash like that. That's an insane amount of HP =(

I blooded 50 points and still have 1k less than you do at 12 ish levels higher xD

12. Default

to be more specific here's my stats :x still need some resetting to do and upgrading >_>

13. Default

Did you get SE 30 yet? =3 Cause... yeah >_< I dont know where it went... my best guess is I was sending books I dont need to Kevin/Acreate and he hates my guts, so he just deleted them on impulse, meaning the book went to waste, lol. I'll keep looking through my mules for it but... yeah, sorry D:

PS. You need some more fame =P I'll mass fame you tomorrow or something xD

14. Default

i finally passed SE30 after 10 trys >_> and ty for the fame? o.O

15. Default

apple + mw20 damage. looks like i barely caught it since apple was blinking.

16. Default

Woah i get more and more amazed at your hp!!

I wonder ow mcuh you've spent of resets.....

17. Default

i have 33 points left to reset thats about 100k nx
    ive spent about 325,500nx so far on resets and im planning to wash from 130-150 again
    since im not washing 120-130 so that will be another 93k or so
    then washing back the int will take 27 more resets

so at 150 it will be about 604,500nx on resets ill spend on this char (not including x2 clothes and etc) and i havent spent any rl money on it xO

18. Default

So you're saying you made 604k MTS merching?

I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, i currently have a bishop, and i'm planning on mass washing a bowmaster or MM aswell( haven't decided yet. ) I've calculated about $900, and there's no way i can afford spending that much money on it so...i was wondering how you did it.

EDIT: Also how do you get 120-130 int with equips without ur base it?

I'm starting a MM today. This is what i have: 6 int gloves, 5 int earrings 8 int lv 25 cape, 19 int lv 50 cape, 7 int wand, 2 int spiegelman neck, 4 int shoes, 22 int sauna.

No where near yours, but this'll work.

So, from my calculations, at level 120, i should have 774 more int than usual, divide that by 12, that's 64.5 washed, and if i gain 16 HP from each wash, that's 1032 more HP than normal.

I really don't want to spend that much RL money on it, so could you share your "secret" method?
    Last edited by Hawt; 2009-05-01 at 05:33 PM.

19. Default

doesn't have to be MTS. Can be from merchanting and then buying nx from nx sellers.

Spoiler

For the record, I did not MTS all the nx required, I merchanted.

20. Cash0

NO FFFING WAY! Don't tell me you didn't spend a penny.

EDIT: you people make me not want to make a new archer anymore,....
    Last edited by Hawt; 2009-05-01 at 09:17 PM.