Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Slyyyy oh how we all miss him

ya dont worry, its in good hands. he's one of the strongest MM in broa for his level

2. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Not sure if I posted in here already but I know that if I did, I was at the most 6x at the time.

So here's a level 9x update.

Spoiler

Damage range, no pots.

Spoiler
    Last edited by MariettaRC; 2009-03-07 at 02:17 PM.

3. Default

WingZero:

Your Overall can be improved by 5 Dex for very little cost.

Get some 6 dex base overalls. Also get a few Overall Dex 30%s. Hit an overall with a 30%. If it works, finish with 9 100%s. If it doesn't work, take a fresh overall, hit with a 30%, etc. Clean bowman overalls are cheap; 4 30% dex overall is manageable, especially since you can sell the 30%s you didn't use when you're done.

A 30% success rate means you'll probably get results in 3-4 Overall Dex 30%; furthermore, the nature of this scrolling job is such that you just need 1 overall and 1 overall dex 30% at a time to make the attempt. Once you succeed you have a (probably) 3 str, 20 dex overall. 6+5+9=20. It should not be less than 20 dex, and it's fairly cheap. 20 Dex is a full lvl-up upgrade from what you have.

Hope this helps.

4. Default

Yea, I thought about that, but my past experiences with 30% dex scrolls have not been favorable. 1/9 have worked and at around 8m a pop, I don't feel comfortable risking it. I also have 6m to work with atm, so that's out of the window. However, I have a 22/7 red ades waiting for me at 90 from my ranger, so I'll just stick with 100% overalls till I get enough money. I appreciate the help though. ^_^

5. Default

There's always 10%'s. Assuming they are 1mil each in Bora, that is 8 tries right there. The only annoying thing would be getting all of the overalls.

Also, since we are talking about your equips, get a Zakum Helm!

6. Default

I added 18 base STR before I realized that I had Maple Weapons.

Level 52
    76 att 2 DEX Maple Crossbow, self-scrolled
    10 att gloves
    3 att 8 DEX PAC
    5/5 Deputy Star
    15 DEX Lumati
    5 DEX clean Green Maro (<3)

Most of the things are borrowed from my BM. I'll eventually get her a zHelm, but I'd rather upgrade my BM first.

7. Default

Here's a late 170 pic. The top number is my range with just MW and the bottom number is my range with MW and a 12 attack pill.

Since my last pic I've gotten 2 more attack on my gloves and a new Naricain Pendant. I threw 5 Chaos scrolls on 3 attack capes in hopes for something better than my 4/6. That was 750m well wasted. I think I'm just going to save up 1b or so and just buy a goddamn 9 attack cape before I go insane. I hate Chaos scrolls.

Equipment

8. Default

Spoiler

Still need 34 points to wash back
    probably gonna wash about 150 more if i can since im bad with low hp chars x.x

9. Default

Spoiler

I still have a good 20 points to finish washing so my damage isn't too great. I'm still using an overall I scrolled before 30%s existed so I'm hoping to upgrade that as soon as I can afford to. That's my range with maxed Marksman Boost also. The amount of upgrades I want depresses me.

10. Default

downgraded from a 4 atk 8 dex to a 3 atk 10 str cape so i could use my cwk pendant. couldn't find a 4/10 cape either. getting close to my goal. like me and my friend were talking about, only a couple more dex and i'll do it.

11. Default

Literally 1 damage away from a 4k max damage range with a cider :3

12. Default

dammmmmm i'm so jealous of your pendant =O. That's a very nice bow as well

13. Default

Thanks. The real thanks goes to the leader of my HT/Zakum runs though. He scrolled the bow and he ran the CWK runs that got me this pendant. Organized bossing is the best <3

14. Default

I'd like to see your equips if possible. I barely break 4k with a cider and I'm ~30 levels higher >_<

15. Default

Wow, you have more HP than me..and I'm level 90. I have 2356 HP by the way.

16. Default

New toy for my archer :]
    Spoiler

17. Default

Finally over 10k range, though I had to use a Gelt and Echo. I'll come back when I can do it with an Apple and Echo. I got a new cape (6 attack, 4 dex) from a friend that quit, so that helped.

R.I.P. HolyPort, GunnerPort.

18. Default

Finally have an imageshack account lol.

Here's my fail range and equips

Enjoy lol

19. Default

You have less dex than my half-stripped 123 BM o_o

What happened to your AP?