1. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

As an Atheist, I do not support crusades.

Lol exactly what I was thinking. Capture flag in MS basically means that classes like Warriors with no good mobility skills will suck ass there -.-

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i just have the feel that i need to point out how i am completely apathetic of the "exclusive" content, but do want the copy pasta so hard.

3. Default

I'm laughing so hard right now.

But, eh, lucky you guys get the Monster Book back anyway.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Totally. It almost seems like Nexon reads Southperry sometimes.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If we are getting the JMS dynamically-updated Monster Book, the drop lists we are seeing in the extractions are mere placeholders. Once the game is up we will be able to see the correct data. (This should be easy enough to check once Tespia is open). I really hope this is the case.

Dynamic drop lists might make extractors' jobs a bit harder though, since the list can't be obtained from the (static) client data. It would have to be obtained by some kind of 'bot running a character with a full book and "paging" through it mob by mob. I fear that would run us athwart the ToS...

6. Default

If they do, I really, really hope they take in our massive disappointment with this patch and other patches in general.

OT: Is this Cross Brigade content permanent or an event? The log-in-everyday thing gives me event vibes.

7. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

I'm probably wrong but I think that certain movement skills will not be available in CTF and speed will be limited. I know Nexon is stupid at times, but movement skills and speed needing to be fixed is obvious to even a 5 year old.

8. Default

Prepare for selfishness.

If the only thing the patch brings forth is monster dropped Elemental Staves and I guess to some lesser extent, D. Khanjars, I will celebrate it as a glorious success.
    ^Dampens the hope though, so let's get back to reality.^

Some pages back people were ragging on CvP; while it wasn't a total success (see: glitches, deflation), once it was up and running, I've gotta say, I enjoyed it a bit and didn't deem it a failure if gauged as a GMS exclusive. I bring this up because the only way CTF can be a viable PvP mode is if it gave CvP EXP or mondo BP. Ice Knight as it is doesn't trump a well played FFA for BP, definitely not EXP; in fact, aside from the 1 GE daily quest, IK is a pain and a bore.

Monster Book is a nice return, especially the JMS version, I really can't wait for that.

I guess our expectations were set too high, no more GMS exclusives please, just bring on the content that we're expecting, Jump and the like. Just dump all of that JMS and KMS goodness on us. Patch the normal KMS data when regularly scheduled (the 5 to 6 month lag) and give us JMS as "filler" or you could even speed up KMS patches and JMS the extra time.

Edit: No new or revealing quests I presume?

9. Default

Yep , I played ctf in ragnarok online and there was a very strict limit on movement skills and your hp lowered each second to boot so even with a tank class you wouldn't be immortal

I don't think they're not going to implement a system like that.. it would make the game mode unbalanced if not , and they can disable specific skills in pvp so I don't see why not

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i dunno, they left doom+dispel in there, which is the most annoying thing ever, so we'll have to see, i mean if it was 3-D i'd understand the capture the flag, but on a 2D game... there aren't many places to hide.

11. Default

So just make the map larger and like a CWKPQ mage stage style maze room without the dividers.

12. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Dark rooms with flashlights! (Thinking of the dark underground JQ in magatia.)

13. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Wow, why's everyone complaining so much?

You're getting the most awesome version of monster book ever. You only base the 'high droprate of cards' of what happened in JMS. GMS copied this, they could've easely added a 0 somewhere to make the cards 10x as rare as they were in JMS. I would personally love if this all would come to EMS.

Okay, it's not really exclusive, but you're the ones that hyped up the 'exclusive content' by hoping so hard it would be masteria content.

14. Default

ok, so i was wondering what the 'exclusive content' was going to be... capture the flag? this sounds like its gonna be another cake vs. pie thing (for anyone that had to endure it the first time around). then i scrolled down and saw the cross brigade stuff and monster book... i dont think i hav ever been so freaking happy before!!!!!!!!!! I WAS MISSING THE MONSTER BOOK HARDCORE I LOVE YOU NEXON!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! and new bosses to defeat :)

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i repeat, i am not hyped about the exclusive part, i am about everything else

16. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

As long as all future "exclusive" content patches gives us one exclusive thing we don't really need...and all the things we want from other versions, I'll always be happy.

17. Default

It's kind of funny how the thing that sucks about this patch is ironically the exclusive content. While the stuff they took from the other version, is welcomed to me.

18. Default

Excluding the lame PvP crap, this patch is awesome, stop whining.

19. Neutron
    IGN: ShyBladder
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 19X
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Goomba
    Alliance: AdventureE
    finland

Monster book <3 All is forgiven Nexon, at least on my behalf. I just hope that they aren't rushing for the monster familiar..or summoning thing. Whatever it is called. I really don't want that stuff :/

20. Default

Well, nexon love us.

Exculusive its Ctrl+C than Ctrl+V.