1. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Expecting NX:Meso ratio to rise to 50-80m in Khaini at least. Very sad day that will be.

Also.. I want 40% boss and dmg reflect...wonder if the dmg reflect would stack with the dmg reflect from my stance? 200k dmg reflect! :D

2. Default

Yeah, in 9 months. No use cubing to a level that doesn't exist yet.
    I remember when Nx rates were 1:15 or 1:20 in Galicia. That was like a month and a half ago. Now they're 1:35 or 1:40.
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

3. Default

They made it so Shadow Partner absolutely could not do more than the damage of your regular hits. With damage bonuses and stuff from potential, Shadow Partner was doing well over the regular skill damage.

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

People are gonna have 300+% mainstat now

they were 1:50 in windia a month and a half ago

5. Default

Your regular hits being like if you just went and threw a star at an orange mushroom or something, or what?
    And did it affect Mirror Image?
    If not, DB's will be broken like a wishbone between two fat kids.

6. Default

For instance, if you had a bunch of +% damage bonuses from potential and used Boomerang Step on a monster, you could do 40k, 40k, 50k, 50k (50ks being Shadow Partner hits). Now, it can't go above those 40k hits.

Yes, it affects Mirror Imaging as well.

7. Default

When/what patch was this?
    (Also, it's only 50% of the attack, how would it do that?)

8. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Right now, mirror image/SP is broken so your mirror hits do more with %DMG increases
    ie. Things like final cut +40% DMG boost and + 30% boss stack twice on your mirror image hit, causing it to be something like 180% of your regular damage
    You are a db, haven't you noticed that your mirror image hits do more than your regular hits when you're on final cut?

9. Default

lol! Critical damage min and Max increase ARE BACK!

10. Default

I don't remember. A few patches ago.

For Shadowers, Boomerang Step gave a 25% increase to all pre-fourth job skills, which made Shadow Partner also do 25% more damage. Add some % damage bonuses on your weapon and you have 100% damage or more, depending on how well you pull it off. Also, Assassinate, when fully charged, would make the Shadow Partner hits do way higher than the regular hits. Now that that has been removed, none of that is possible.

11. Default

Hot damn.
    Changed 30% to 60%. We're DB's.

I actually thought I realized what he meant, which was your attack that normally does 300k-300k-300k+150k-150k-150k from SP would be like 700k-700k-700k+300k-300k-300k from SP against a boss, but I understand now.

Any news on what this is called?
    I'd think something like exceptional, incomparable, singular, or unmatched would fit.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

"Legendary" seems to be the most popular description, considering...well...this is the legend update.

13. Default

*facepalm*
    Why didn't I think of that?

14. Default

Seeing as how they've decidedly buffed Demon Slayers rather than nerf them, I feel they won't do anything drastic with release coming up soon. That being said, I'll be giving my input on their DPS.
    Using a pretty simple model for Demon Slayers, I've calculated a rather optimal output for their damage, using a routine check based on their Force amount, with the following assumptions
    Normal (6) Speed
    Demon Slash 1 Delay: 570ms
    Demon Slash 2 Delay: 570ms
    Demon Slash 3 Delay: 450ms
    Demon Slash 4 Delay: 510ms
    Demon Slash Strengthening is 2.8x increase, like all preceding +damR% skills.
    Priority of Force use:
    Infinite Force > Metamorphosis > Vampiric Touch > Dark Bind > Demon Impact
    If a skill higher in priority is available, i.e. not on cooldown, or needs to be rebuffed, save up Force to use it instead of using other available skills. Metamorphosis and Vampiric Touch are queued 20 seconds before their duration ends to have constant upkeep.
    Metamorphosis's 180% is assumed to be a constant 180%/s currently assumed to be unaffected by any buffs
    Concentration and Metamorphosis's damage buffs are assumed to be multiplicative (and of each other) i.e. 1.2 * 1.3 = 1.56x increase. Comparatively, an additive assumption leads to 1.5x, only 1.04x weaker.
    Dark Bind provides Evil Touch's buff, a 1.15x multiplier and Critical Hit Rate increase.
    Demon Impact is used in all other instances, immediately after a full Demon Slash chain if 40 Force or more is available, or Infinite Force is active, and deals the extra boss damage.
    Force is gathered at a rate of 8 Force each portion of Demon Slash (total of 32 in a full chain) and 16 Force if Max Force activates (up to a total of 64). This is under the assumption that Demon Force (additional 5 Force) is added to the currently seen 3 Force per Swing of Demon Slash (6 Force when Max Force activates). Max Force also enables a 10 Force per 4 second recovery rate.
    Demon Slash's entire four attack chain is used. It provides higher DPS than cancelling and using Force skills when Force becomes immediately available and is also more realistic.

Result: 2970.56%/s, average 32.6%/s DoT from Dark Bind; does not include defense reduction.

Now, I have a question for all the Warriors out there.

15. Default

Anyone seeing the potential Skills on this new table?

16. Default

17. Default

Those aren't it. I mean the HB/SE etc. I found them in the table. What I find quite interesting now is that the 4th rarity has skills listed with different final numbers.

See, with most pot bonuses, the same bonus on a higher tier will retain its final 4 numbers. So, 000001 is +incrStr and also 010001 is +incrStr. the first one is for Rare, the second is for Epic. However, whenI look at the Skills section, I can see the Decent SE has an ID of 031003 (it;s the only one with a level requirement of 120). When I look at the 4th rarity level, I see -2- skills there that require level 120+ listed as 041006 and 041007. They aren't 1003, so they would not appear to be the same skill. Then have to be different. (granted, one of them can be the same listing of SE just repeated for the 4th rank, but the other must be something new...)

18. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I'm thinking/hoping these are new decent skills ;)

19. Default

With my Blast doing about 2920%/s on ele-weak targets, nah, 's fine. Assuming the same limitations anyway (1 target attack). And that there are no nerfs to Blast between now and this patch. Which I haven't paid attention to.

20. Default

Confirmed. I'll be getting these out in a jiffy.