IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Jesus... Why mexican hate? Not ALL of us went to that place you call country.
    I feel bad when so many americans think of themselves higher. Poor mexicans go to USA to get easy money and attend their families.
    Just because poor americans doesn't another country to go for easy money, you shouldn't bash the ones that got the chance.
    Some times I don't want to live in this planet anymore.

Edit: Well, it seems that my opinion confused some people. I wasn't talking about loose comment, I just wrote what I thought. Sorry for all the confusion, really I am sorry. :(

5. Default

I don't see the Mexican hate though (sorry if I'm being a superiority complex filled American for not seeing it), if you're talking about Loose, he's Mexican, so he practically made a joke mocking those who apply that Stereotype to their sentences.

6. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

I know, that's why I gave my opinion about something common in my MapleStory life. You wouldn't belive the stuff people say to me, as a mexican, in Galicia. :(

7. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

There was loose's comment, but he's mexican. Then there was my edit to his comment, but I'm mexican too. We were both joking of course, though that's hard to convey with just text some times. Besides that... where's the mexican hate? 0.o

8. Default

I was responding to VVV Eliseo about his comment towards Mexican hate.

Ahhh, well you can't avoid racism everywhere you go my man.

9. Default

The flag of Rwanda is outdated, is has a new flag since 2001.

10. Default

It's also spelled rawanda in the description.

Yeah, I used to get a lot of people making racist comments, because of my IGN and look. Now people think I'm black because I have an afro.
    ...not much better.

11. Default

Also, since 10 October 2010 The Netherlands Antilles (Country and Flag) don't excist anymore, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba are part of The Netherlands now, called the Caribbean Netherlands, and Sint Maarten, Aruba and Curaçao are both independant nations with their own individual flag. ;)

12. Default

Eos is no longer among us.