Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,172 of 1172
  1. Default Re: DotA2

I don't think I get mad with SPers, even if they're learning. I'd have to ask @Chew; if I was ever rude/angered when playing with him. But I like to think that I'm nice and friendly. Bot matches helped a lot when answering some of Chew's questions because there's no pressure anywhere and it's much more "relaxed". Feel free to contact me if you change your mind.
    And yeah, 500 is a lot but it's been like 8 months or something like that and I don't have any other hobby. I just study and play/watch Dota, kinda.

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: DotA2

Nope, not at all.
    Words has been a really good teacher to me.
    I have only accumulate almost 120 hours at this game, and I still feel way too nooby.
    This game sure requieres a lot of time and dedication to master.

3. Default Re: DotA2

I just added you on Steam, but I'm still wayyy too nooby. My ID is LipstickGirl... xD And I wasn't worried you would get angry and rude, I just didn't want to scare you away right after just meeting you. xD I'm going to play with bots for a while, when I have the time!

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Does anyone has any reliable info on the unreleased heroes?
    I wanna try those techies so hard.

5. Default Re: DotA2

http://www.getdota.com/ + warcraft 3 the frozen throne = you can try any hero you want that isn't yet released.

For reliable info on any of the heroes, check: http://www.playdota.com/heroes

The list of unreleased heroes are these:
    Goblin Techies
    Oracle
    Winter Wyvern
    Arc Warden
    Soul Keeper
    Ember Spirit
    Earth Spirit
    Legion Commander
    Phoenix
    Pit Lord

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Oracle, Winter Wyvern, Phoenix, and Pit Lord all seem like amazing supports to play. I can't wait!

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

My kind of heroes.

8. Default Re: DotA2

Phoenix, Pit Lord and Oracle actually need levels and are much more suited for a mid position. Oracle for example has 620 range with good stats and a good attack animation. Pit lord just levels up atrophy aura once and an average enemy mid loses 10 damage(out of 50~+ average), pit lord already has 65 average and anything that dies near him brings it up by 5 each. And he has great armor and strength.
    Barely any heroes can last hit versus him mid.
    And phoenix is phoenix, hero is more fair now but used to be so pineappleing stupid.

Granted they could all support they're also heroes that badly want levels.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh wow didn't think of it that way, but then again I haven't played the heroes yet so I wouldn't entirely know about their optimal lanes.

So a mid Pit Lord would usually max out his Atrophy Aura to utterly crap on most mid heroes. Sure he is still vulnerable to nukes, but it's pretty much forcing the enemy to waste mana to last hit. I feel that Pit Lord is still victim to people who care little about needing base damage auto attacks to lane, such as OD and perhaps Exort Carls. I also feel Pit Lord is a great hard counter against a team full of hard carries

10. Default Re: DotA2

Not max atrophy aura, just level it once. The attack from dead units doesn't scale with leveling the aura and the percent based reduction in damage isn't that great until later.
    Pit lord is just a hero that murders other melee mids because he clears waves with spells quite easily and he can easily set-up for an incoming gank from his allies. Just drop pit on someone as smoke is about to break and your allies can walk in and help you finish the hero. Also firestorm isn't channeling anymore which means pit himself also has great creep-clearing and kill potential. If you pit someone and then firestorm them and attack them that's around 300+ damage from the spells alone post-mitigation. And coupled with 2~3 auto attacks you probably deal 200 physical damage post-mitigation granted some creeps just died.
    So he's very dangerous mid, honestly. Although he'll still be shat on by someone like OD or lone druid, obviously. He's not amazing mid, he just destroys certain heroes. And he needs the levels for his ulti and maxing pit and firestorm.

Pit can push one lane with his team, enemy comes to defend and pit teleports his entire team to the opposite lane and enemies can't teleport to defend anymore.
    I don't even think he's enabled in captains mode right now IIRC.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

I sense delicious split pushing/global gank scumbag potential. Furion (jungle/aggressive tri-lane)/Wisp (safe lane support)/Pit Lord (mid)/PL (safe lane)/Batrider (off-lane). No one is safe from gank city, nor can they handle defending the pushing power without getting roped in and isolated.

12. Proton
    IGN: iKillForEXP
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 111
    Job: FlameWizard
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    bolivia

Hello everyone!, I've been wanting to play with you guys for a while now, so add me on Steam!
    SteamID: blueownzu