Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The terrain is a bit muddy but the heroes aren't, which is good. I like to be able to see what's going on. The graphics are a bit too cartoony for my tastes, but it's not bad. I'm not a fan of Nevermore's face, though...

2. Default

I agree. It's valve they kind of are cartoony on about everything. I like WC3 graphics better IMO, it was a lot more home to the types of heroes in dota itself. I hope the scourge side is well made. I wish the path ways were a bit more detailed and hopefully the tree's look good too.
    WC3 engine was my favorite, even for valve to implement dota 2 in a best possible look alike of WC3 engine is hard.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It's funny how we're already judging the looks of the game solely based on a couple Early BETA SSes.

4. Default

http://i.imgur.com/vHDGp.jpg
    HOLY pomegranate! I am pissing my pants right now. Look at all those hero models. So sexy.
    It was posted on the twitter page 30 minutes ago
    http://portal.aecorp.in/2011/08/dota...ts-leaked-out/
    moore screen shots
    Looks like the first heroes to be added in to the game are those.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

What hero models? I'm only seeing "Hero banners". Also where's "Bone Fletcher"?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Not surprised. Beta is Beta after all. I'm rather pleased to see Drow Ranger in there though.

7. Default

I'm more of a lane control/support player. Good to see CM, WD, WR, and Puck in the game.

8. Default

I hope they make puck's orb travel faster in DotA2 :C

I hated the speed of it in DotA.

9. Default

I came like 10 times already from the video. Glad they changed Lina's fire hair.
    The models are soo good <3. Now I want to see good old Panda Brewmaster.
    So how is the narrator in this trailer? Possibly Icefrog or another possibly new hero?

10. Default

I believe that was Storm Spirit in the video, not Pandaren Brewmaster. Gotta love the Brewmaster though.

"Fresh, Cool Ale"

I think the narrator is just a shop NPC.

11. Default

I know. Can't you imagine Panda though? A drunk panda model with some beast dialogue.

12. Default

I think ultimately what will make this either demolish the competition or just make it another game is going to be the modding and mapping support. I hope to god that it isn't all scripted events, which would kill mapping.

13. Default

Definitely playing if it's f2p. Might buy it a few months after release if it's not.

I have to say though, it'll be intimidating coming into the game without having played the first.

14. Default

Then go play the first? Using Garena you can play DotA easily.

15. Default

or if he doesnt know how to use garena, he can try HoN(now it is f2p) or LoL.