1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wooooo. There's a target on the high way. Savings here i come~

Edit: Both stores are cutting the price while still giving the games, right? How do i become eligible for the games? Have a 3DS and go into the online store before the 12th?

2. Default

As long as you connect your 3DS to the internet and enter the eshop nintendo store before 11:59PM tomorrow night, you qualify to get the free games.

For anyone in the uk, Game are selling preowned 3DS' for £130, probably the best price you'll get before the price drop if you want the games.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Sweet thanks. Called my mom and said i can get it. <3 Target here i come! (in like 2-2.5 hours ;-;)

Edit: By the way, i reserved a black 3DS at my local target for $169. Apparently it's not only aqua.

4. Default

Eh, Sarah included Indie games with the thread topic.

I COULD completely afford this (basically equal to a week worth's pay, but my hours will be cut due to school), but plopping that much onto a system that I don't even have any games for (well yea the 20 titles, but still...). Even though there is Paper Mario coming to it, I still can't justify dropping that much money onto it.

5. Default

Yeah, sorry, freeware indie games are fine. I will post a list of linked ones here. Please don't post like... flash games, though. Even if they're awesome.

@NoJobNoRules: Do you own a DS? If not then that's more than enough reason to invest. The DS has the richest library of games this generation. Also has a ton of garbage but yeah tons of hidden gems.

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Quick post to (1) highlight thread with a lovely green arrow so I give it more than half a glance when browsing the Perry, and (2) to thank you, Sarah, for once again creating an awesome thread we'll all look forward to taking advantage of. Definitely getting a 3DS later this year, so it's nice to have notifications of deals to help plan when to get one + games.

7. Default

If I can play the convince game correctly, should have mine by tomorrow afternoon.

8. Default

I already have my own list here, so if you want to add stuff from it, feel free.

9. Default

No need to tell me. I own the original silver DS in all its blocky glory. Aside from a few scratches, everything works just fine on it as well.

10. Default

I hope this is somewhat noteworthy.

Blockbuster Videos in Canada are planning to close down as well now, and are planning on selling their merchandise for cheap starting on the 6th September.

11. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Kinda reassuring the Move hasn't done well lately... Has it ever done well at all anyway?

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜ì°
    Alliance: 깜ì°qkff
    Farm: ì—ë””

Dead space 2 For free if you pre-order Battlefield 3 before Spet 19 And it expires today.
    I got mine Ds2 :D