Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

For those wondering what book to get for free at level 70, I highly recommend Dual Bowgun Expert since it's bound to be the most expensive. If you don't want to get that then choose Ancient Spirit (Ancient Warding) instead. I wouldn't choose anything else, really.

2. Default

i got dual bowgun expert. the ancient warding books i've seen haven't been too bad in price but this is scania so who knows if they'll end up going up or not.

3. Default

Just a question : what's the mob skill used by Mercedes to kill Slimes at the tutorial?

4. Default

Strike Dualshot.

5. Default

It can't be that because the skill in the tutorial hit 5 times instead of 4 (unless it's exclusive to that).

6. Default

That's what it was, Pirate.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

In 3rd job, I maxed leaf tornado before strike dualshot. I found it to be a lot more helpful lvling at mp3.

8. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Maxed High Kick Demolition before Strike Dualshot since I hardly use the latter outside of boss fights. I'm gaining literally 10% every two minutes. High Kick Demolition is just dangerous.

9. Default

Why does lightning edge have a cooldown? Seems like such a useless skill because of it. It made sense when it was a snipe-esque skill, but why keep the cooldown when it no longer one hit kills?

10. Default

Quick question:
    In what scenarios does Strike Dualshot beat out the other Third Job skills in DPS?
    Just mobs of less than five or anytime you can just stand and spam?

11. Default

As I was training I always found Strike Dualshot better than High Kick Demo regardless of mobs.

12. Default

Dumb question but what is your reasoning behind maxing booster in 2nd job and leaving cross pierce at 16 instead of maxing CP and leaving booster at 16?

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Cross pierce is replaced by Strike dualshot with 1 point.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Question: In third job, why is Leap Tornado maxed before Unicorn Spike? i imagine that US would be more useful for mobbing and bossing than some silly gimmiky and tricksy move like Leap Tornado.

15. Default

Because Leap Tornado isn't a retarded skill with a cooldown.

Why do you boss in 3rd job?

16. Default

Build worked great so far, thanks again hope I can say the same for demon slayer.
    PS: mercedes 2nd job sucks so much compard to 3rd .

17. Default

I hated 2nd Job. Once I reached 3rd job, though, it turned hilariously fun.

18. Default

Why is strike dualshot maxed so early? Wouldn't Leap Tornado and Aerial Barrage be better for more mobile training?

19. Default

I was training at ghost ship in Singapore from lvl 80-100 or so, and using Leap Tornado, I could hit both top and bottom platforms if I jumped correctly. I almost never used Unicorn Spike. I also maxed aerial barrage before strike dualshot, I only used strike dual shot for the boss at the end of PQs.

20. Default

keep in mind you guys that you need to max strike dualshot in order to put points into ring of ishtar. So make sure to max it. Putting it off until later in 3rd job is fine, but not maxing it isn't an option.