Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Default

They have Vampiric Touch in 4th job that lets party members recover 3% of their damage to their HP. Even if Demon Slayers have low DPS they're probably the one of the best bossing classes with their 100% Stance and 86% Status Resistance. Vampiric Touch is very useful in pot CD situations.

2. Default

Vampiric touch.

Seeems to regenerate all party member's HP based on the damage they all deal.

Edit: Thats funny, a Pirate that's a Ninja

3. Electron

IGN: leonidasmark
    Server: eMS Kradia
    Level: 163
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    greece

This may sound a bit noobish and offtopic but, is the Demon Slayer an Adventurer-Warrior? Im asking cause i wanna know if the cs will be the same with my DrK, or i will have to buy pet skills again...

4. Default

Not a single character after pirates has been able to share Cash shop inventory, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Besides, Demon Slayer is part of the resistance.

5. Default

Demon Slayers are Resistance Warriors, they have their own unique cash storage. :c

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

It just occurred to me that Demon Slayers can get 100% status resistance if they manage to get Level 100 Willpower. I REALLY hope they get their insane resistance nerfed to hell and back, or this class can be incredibly broken at late game bosses.

This is assuming the resistance from Willpower stacks additively with their 80% resistance skill, of course.

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Nothing says it doesn't stack.
    That's not actually what I'm worried about. I'm worried about Nexon possibly releasing potions to recover Force. Only then, they would be unstoppable.

8. Default

Yuno from the manga Mirai Nikki would like to have a word with you.

9. Default

Judging by the atmosphere of the map, it kind of looks like a "Future ToT" kind of place.
    I think it would be kind of cool if they go to the future and fight what they could have been.

I'm probably dead wrong about this, but if this was the idea, then Nexon could very easily incorporate a Black Magician fight/PQ into the future ToT, and leave a ton of leeway for future present content.

10. Default

That map depresses me horribly.....and it's probably some kind of mental battle crap like everything else otherwise him touching himself would create a paradox. Rather go with the more comedic cannon shooters, and blowing stuff up is awesome with monkeys to aid in it!

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well from what I understand, the Temple of Time allows one to travel through time in a very limited fashion. On the main road of the temple, leading to Pink Bean, one travels backward in time and visits his memories, then his regrets, and then what I assume to be what he has forgotten; however, none of what's done during the journey down the road has any affect on the one traversing it, so I would assume that the temple's paths through time are more or less a parallel timeline. Keeping this in mind, the Demon Slayer can use the Temple of Time to fight his past self without causing any paradox because the timeline he is on during the fight is a duplicate timeline created when he enters the temple, and that duplicate timeline could probably be reset based on the Demon Slayer's memories and perspective.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

do i need to bring a doctor mcninja time-travel flow chart to the question?

13. Default

I never got why the Future door in ToT doesn't lead to like, the ToT in the future but rather Henesys in the future.
    It would make more sense if they added a third zone to the future place in ToT that actually lead to ToT in the future, not Henesys/Ereve.
    That way, it would match the past door leading to ToT in the past.
    Behind the present door lies the Black Mage :O

14. Default

Depends on the weapon obviously.
    Though i don't know if GMS has spear/flairgraves, if you do i'd say BW, if not maybe since VIP axe is fast(5) and the VIP bw is normal(6)

But idk really, it could change if they add a fast(5) lionheart BW, there is no lionheart bw/axe atm, is there? Only sword IIRC.

And the scepters aren't bad as weapons either
    Best scepter so far:
    1H BW - Warriors only
    Req Level: 120
    Req STR: 290
    Weapon Attack: +108
    Untradeable
    Fast(5)
    7 slots

Though the untradeable is a huge turn-off :(

15. Electron

greece

Can anyone tell me what this "DF." is next to the HP bar?

16. Default

His Demon Force bar? The thing that he uses for his skills.

17. Electron

greece

So, he uses this instead of MP? And how does it recharge? Are there potions, or skills/cooldown?

18. Default

Wouldnt take a lot of work to do that research on your own..
    But, he recharges it over time and by attacking, there are no potions.

19. Default

So does demon force start at 0 when you start playing? It would stink if your force went back to 0 every time you respawned in PvP.