Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Tell me again, how does that sort of business model affect anything?

2. Default

How about this.

In the top DPS categories, you've got all the ranged classes basically. Mercedes, Bowmaster, Mechanic, Gunslinger, Night Lord, etc.
    Cannon Shooters are literally playing neck-and-neck with Gunslingers, just a little behind because of speed.
    In addition Cannon Shooters have the best ranged mobbing abilities and the best ranged defensive abilities.

Cannon Shooters are NOT BAD. You're all just spoiled by no-flaw blatantly overpowered classes like Mechanic and Mercedes. :l

3. Default

I doubt they'd release the black mage until all 5 heroes are finally introduced (2 left so thats not bad).

Even then I don't know if they would. I mean if you "kill" or re-seal him, then you've kind of saved all of the Maple world, havent you? The storyline would stop there and theyd possibly have to think of a whole new storyline (and considering theyve dragged the black mage storyline out since pirates, I doubt they want to end it).
    Maybe his deat animation could be of him teleporting away or being so weak that he retreats to rebuild his strength and army, so that he's not actually "gone". Who knows.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'd love some sort of "zeromus rebirth" on the black mage, everyone would go all "oh snap"

5. Default

Neo Black Wings resurface after he's dead.

IT NEVER ENDS!

6. Default

What's that?

Dunno about you, but I think gunslingers are over Night Lords.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

FF4 spoiler ahead:

Spoiler

8. Default

Obvious thing I saw while playing.

This class basically has no need for MP potions. Yay for half the cost.

9. Default

Which would be why skills consume HP.

10. Default

HP is cheaper to recover than MP.
    Bishops are a deadly combo.

11. Proton
    IGN: iThrow13
    Server: Bera
    Level: 15x
    Job: Noight Lord
    Guild: Alchemists
    Alliance: PotionPoppers
    usa

In the video up of pap their hp was going UP not down o_o'

12. Default

Look at comic books, they're always beating some bad guy and he/she always comes back and when they actually kill one, another one comes to take his/her place, also look at Pap, Zak, HT, PB, etc... they all have a story in which you need to kill them in order to save the day, yet you can kill them any number of times you like.

13. Default

Maplestory will never release the Black Mage.
    Batman will never get over his parents death.
    House will never stop abusing Vicodin.
    Obama will never stop being black.

If Maplestory ever allows you to kill the actual Black Mage, I will eat my shirt.

14. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I shall hold you to this and request a video of you doing such a thing;)

15. Default

Just like Nexon will never make any more Resistance classes, right?
    That prediction was so spot-on.

He'll definitely be a boss, eventually, but we have at least two more class revamps and two more new classes before that can happen.

16. Default

Kill, in the sense that we kill Zakum, Horntail, Pink Bean, Cygnus?

I think it's completely plausible to have the Black Mage as a boss you can fight, defeat, even kill available in the future. Think of all those loopholes they could give it with their time travel and magic.

17. Default

I bet will get to battle him in different times/ages, that would be so cool. :D

18. Default

In a strange twist of fate, you can't defeat the blackmage without first eating your shirt...

19. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

"The evil unleashed by the Black Mage's destruction has caused a new, more powerful, more evil ancient being to arise. THE WHITE MAGE HAS RISEN!"
    inb4^

20. Default

Black Mage defeated.
    SUDDENLY HE RELEASES EVIL AURA TO EVERYWHERE IN MAPLE WORLD. EVERYONE IS EVIL. ATHENA PIERCE FINALLY DIES. DANCES WITH BALROGS BECOMES MORE EVIL AND IS THE NEW RULER OF MAPLE.