1. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Looks like I don't need to hope for VPQ with Concentration. +1 attack speed on a normal(6) axe doesn't bother me compared to on a fast(5). The attack force bit seems interesting.

2. Default

I didn't forget them. There are a billion and one beginner skills for each class and it's difficult to separate which skills are actually used as a beginner and which aren't. I don't have a KMST account so I can't create a Demon Slayer to find out which skills they use.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

. . . Again? Really?

Look, I can deal with the instant +600 health, +60 weapon/magic defense, +6 status resistance, and ability to wear Pocket Items, but why the hell does Nexon feel it's necessary to give Resistance classes fourth job Warrior skills (better versions of them I might add) as early as first job for as little as zero to one Skill Point!?

4. Default

Yea this irks me too. As a NL all the new classes and revamps have left me at the bottom tier of the pecking order, not only when it comes to DPS but utility too. In the early days i could always say "at least noone can move around a map as fast as my class."

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'd be willing to bet fj is STILL faster than gliding.

6. Default

Which isn't enough to pick a Night lord over any other job as it stands right now. I'm also in among the people disgusted about DS getting a better skill than ours for the cost of 1/30 part of what we gotta put and as early as 1st job.

This job and Mercedes make all other jobs look outdated, at least graphically.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2011-07-27 at 12:40 PM.

7. Default

We'll find out during release =] Can't wait to see.

It appears Demon Slash recycled the Aran/pre-Big Bang Battle Mage style. There may be more delays than maxForce0 associated with it somewhere. Fiel, can you look into this? It'd be a pretty pathetic skill if each hit were 600ms, and it'd be pretty overpowered early on if it were a total of 600ms.

I got it as Devil Side, but now that I look at it... Konglish for Devil Scythe?

8. Default

English translations posted. Thank you JoeTang.

9. Default

Anyone know what the max amount of Force is? 120?

Also, other delays associated with Demon Slash, Fiel?

10. Default

>Mech's.

PvPing against 2+ Mech's in Team Match almost sucks ass for the opposition.

11. Default

There are other delays, but there's also a "skipActionFrame" addendum in there, so it's difficult for me to say what the delay surely is. I send you stuff k.

12. Default

Oh I mixed up Devil and Demon haha. But it ends with 더 which is 'duh', so Devil Sider seems right. Plus it says that in the data anyways (not that those are usually right but still).

13. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Those are the most insane beginner skis I have ever seen o.o
    A free mount, 100% stance, lvl 30 willpower and charisma(charm?),double jump, high jump, the ability to fly, +10% boss damage, and 5% insta kill chance on any non boss mob in the game. All this before even the first job advancement o.o
    Or do they start at lvl 10 like Mercedes?

14. Default

These get 100% Stance, 30% Guard, AND 80% status resistance all before 4th job? They better have horrible DPS...

15. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Charisma is Ambition. So basically Mercedes gets immediate pocket slot access right off the bat (everyone save your Rose Clippings), and Demon Slayer gets +600 max HP along with a crapton of other stuff. Max hasn't mentioned anything about Demon Slayer's beginner skills having any skill levels, so I'd think it'd be safe to assume that he'd be like Mercedes in that he may start at a later level as well.

Hm... I almost wonder if some kind of beginner revamp is going to occur. All of this is just really, really unfair. Mercedes and Demon Slayer get Beginner skills that are useful all the time (and in the case of Demonic Blood, is more useful than the other Warrior's FOURTH JOB counterpart), while every other class gets beginner skills that become useless almost immediately after advancing into 1st job.

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

You know what, I'm bored so I think I'll go and make a Maple Additions thread about that!

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This.... is their beginner skills?

Last edited by IllegallySane; 2011-07-26 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Hurrr

18. Default

In the 3100 skill data, you can see the placeholder they have for Demon Slash's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hits, and their associated delays maxForce1, maxForce2, and maxForce3. They have double swing icons I guess to show their intent with the mechanics to be identical to Aran's attacks.
    These add up to, with maxForce0, 600ms, 600ms, 480ms, 600ms in order. This seemingly gives them 285.1%/s per monster in first job, and ends up being a horrible 755.5%/s in 4th job before booster unless the strengthening skills are additive, which is not a significant difference. I'll be sure to double check this when they go live.

Also, there appears to have been a typo in Force Guard's translation batch =[ My bad.

19. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Watch the beginner revamp come before the pirate and thief revamp.
    inb4 takebacker rage

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

at this point, i'd say we are at the "in during rage" part, that would be more of an aftershock.

also, as far as i know, ambition=/=pocket slot, that's charm