Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Well, at least one of these new classes appealed to me. I'll try this one out.

2. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Hmm.. That video is amazing.

It seems like all good skills require some nice DF, and you can only replenish DF by killing monsters.
    Wouldn't that make them a total failure at bosses? They can't kill the bosses, and thus run out of DF, making them use only their normal attacking skill or something...

I like this.

EDIT: Owh nevermind, they get DF by hitting the mobs, not by only killing them. Or at least, that's what I can see from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3M4_wnDIts...

3. Default

That's one hell of a job [/pun]

It's creepy, but that's what the job is about i guess. It seems to me this job's concept is the opposite of Mercedes... kinda. A slow but powerfull warrior with long range and alot of mobbing abilities. I like this idea as I'm not a supporter of jobs that excell in all areas.

This job is nominated for some awards:

The darkest job (won)
    The warrior with the longest range (won)
    The most animated job (Its either him or Mercedes but I think DS wins)
    The most popular Resistance (sorry mechanics)

Edit: Oh My God this job can fu'cking fly... fast. Wth that is unfair... I...I demand a new type of cape for all jobs that allows us to fly or something... that's overpowered.... that's... lol I want one U_u

4. Default

Third job vid:

If it was by hitting mobs then they would have infinite mp.

From the other vids, their combo-like move replenishes mp while the other ones consume it.

Already better than cannon shooters simply due to the new maple warrior.

Have to wait about mercedes until more test patches are done.

5. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Fav skills so far, Dark Judgement;
    Spoiler
    , Demon Explosion;
    Spoiler
    , & Dark Bound
    Spoiler

6. Default

Trying to make sense of Google Translate's translations...one thing I don't get. What does Demon Explosion do, exactly? An unchargeable AoE Assassinate?

My guess:

Spoiler

7. Default

I would ask why, but eh I suppose you have your reasons.

They can fly! Well float really. I like this class better than Mercedes already.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Yup, I'm making one of these. The attacks look amazing and fun to use, but mostly I think I just want the flying moves!

Edit: Quick question. Am I the only one who imagined the Black Mage fighting in almost exactly the same way that this class does?

9. Default

Still want a Mercedes, but after seeing them in action I'm totally making a Demon Slayer now

10. Default

Here's another 3rd Job video I made~

11. Default

They get a legit vaccing skill at second job. This is awesome.

12. Default

No kidding. The ability to glide like that is pretty damn fun.

13. Default

My question is how the whole force thing works, it seems as though you get demon force replenished by killing a monster. This seems that bossing for Demon Slayers will be very problematic?

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Actually, if you check out this post you can see they get some skills to help them get DF without needing to kill enemies. I bolded the sklls that can let the Demon Slayer get free DF:

15. Default

Demon Slash also seems to give you DF with every hit. I think bossing for Demon Slayers will be spamming of Demon Slash, using Demon Impact and Infinite Force while possible.

16. Default

=/...
    Last edited by Locked; 2011-07-26 at 07:54 PM. Reason: work wasted =/

17. Default

Thx alot. i think im actully going to come back to maple now once these gets release.

18. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

demonic breath is the legit

19. Default

It's Demon Sider D:

This class seems really interesting. By the way Fiel, you missed their beginner skills again.

Devil Wings: You can move quickly using the Devil Wings. (Riding Skill)
    150% speed and 120% jump.
    Devil Wings: Devil Wings: You can move quickly using the Devil Wings. (Riding Skill)
    190% speed and 120% jump.
    You can move quickly using the Devil Wings.
    Demon Jump: The The Devil Wings can be used in a variety of jump skills (high jump, double jump, glide).
    High jump: jump + ↑↑, double jump: jump + →→ or ←←, glide: jump while in the air
    Demon's Fury: When attacking bosses, your inner rage increases your damage and additional Force is absorbed. (Link Skill)
    10% boss damage and an additional 5 Force is replenished.
    Demonic Blood: Demons are born with a strong will and overwhelming charisma.
    Gives you level 30 Will and Charisma. You have a 100% stance effect.
    Death Cut: There is a chance of instant death when attacking an enemy. When the target is instantly killed, you replenish HP and Force.
    5% chance of instant death when attacking. If the effect activates, replenish 5% HP and 5 Force.