Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Currently the Demon Force seems as though its only 30. But the shield you hold adds Demon Force. However it does not seem to reflect on the DF bar. So its a glitch I think~
    2nd Job Video coming soon~

2. Default

Hmm.. misleading Icon? or can you use Axes as well?

[스페셜 마스터리북] 어드밴스드 웨폰 마스터리 30 ([Special Mastery Book] Advanced Weapon Mastery 30)

3. Default

Special Mastery books, eh... Why do I get the impression that these are NX skills? (What differentiates Mastery Book from Special Mastery Book?)

4. Default

Special Mastery Books are rewards for getting to level 70 during the character's event that raises the mastery level cap on the corresponding skill to 30 at a 100% chance without the need for a level 20 book.

You can only choose one book.

Their other skills have both a BW and an Axe on the icon, so I assume so, and they're coded to work with both Axe and BW FA.

5. Default

Got it. I didn't see that the skills on the Special books were the same as the regular ones.

6. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Might be a place holder for now nexon usually does that. Watch Gms make all the books in the cash shop.

7. Default

Nevermind.. found this off Skill Tables
    and
    ... would be nice if someone could test it in-game to be sure..

8. Default

Demon Slayer is able to use 1 Handed axes
    Already tried it in-game~
    EDIT:
    Demon Slayer 2nd job video:

Please wait awhile, it's still being processed~

9. Default

Ok, those are particularly sweet moves. Can't wait to see the tables or a video explaining each skill :p

Also. I just noticed Night Lords went from the BEST mobility class hands down to one of the worst. Seriously, Mages have teleport, Warriors have rush at least, archers have double jump + enhanced speed limit, the other thieves have flash jump plus others like the Assaulters, and Pirates have "dash", recoil shot and... Ok, poor bucs, yeah.

If the pirate/thief "jump" doesn't happen soon, it'll never happen.

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Not interested. :O I'll just wait till the higher levels than I'll make my decision.

11. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I'm interested:D

What's the new ward type of scroll? What does it do? "세이프티 쉴드
    아이템을 지켜주는 마법의 쉴드다. 장비아이템에 사용하면 이후 #c1회에 한하여# 주문서 사용 실패 시 장비 아이템의 #c업그레이드 가능 횟수#의 차감을 막아 줍니다. 단, 주문서 사용에 성공해도 1회 방어 효과는 사라집니다."

12. Default

Whatever happened to Scepters? Scrapped, or was it a misunderstanding?

13. Default

I think they're classified as 1H BWs.

I'm still sticking to perfecting a Crushed Skull rather than that Fast 5 weapon.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah i'm not really convinced either. They have the movement of a cannoneer (high jump) though i'm not sure if glide is better than backstep shot. Not sure how the 1v1 compares yet since their combo seemingly upgrades much the same way as BaMs do. They seem to have party support as well as weapons that i can work on perfecting while they are being ported to GMS. (i'd have to wait and then make a cannon rather than just having a perfect weapon immediately) Pretty hard decision. I'll wait for more information.

15. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Google Translate + My English (Its hard, it barely makes any sense)

Item: Safety Scroll
    Desc: All magic items are being protected. When an equipment fails to upgrade by a use of a scroll, the Safety Shield will prevent the reduction in the number of slots available. However, the protective effect can disappear if it hasn't succeeded.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

So basically a CS white scroll that isn't as good as pam songs? Nothing interesting here.

17. Default

Maybe it could be cheaper.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Pretty much the only saving grace. Knowing KMS it's gonna be a hefty sum, or an event item. Knowing GMS, they'll just release pam's instead because they know it's better in effect and revenue.