1. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Hmm. Do you consider all forms of suicide a shame? Would you consider a jew committing suicide during WWII a shame if the jew was guaranteed to be tortured, and then murdered anyway?

2. Default

Didn't take long for this thread to start skirting Godwin's Law. And from someone who do believe is not opposed to assisted suicide at that... Hahaha.

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Wow. My grandmother also had Alzheimer's... Yep, had... That crap is seriously one of the worst ways to die. Brains just simply rott and rott until there's nothing left. My grandma died at the point where her brains didn't know how to eat anymore.

What is more worrying is that her father also had it, I hope it isn't in the genes.

4. Default

Sadly it has a decent likelihood of being in your parent from that side or your future. On the upside it isn't anything to worry about soon and there is a lot more hope for our (your) generation as far as treatment and managing of the disease goes.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I know that, but I also have 2 aunts, one of them is already dead for other reasons. Alzheimer's could have went to that side.

Like, my grandma had a sister and she's still fine.

6. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

I'm just asking questions :)

7. Default

I'm not sure i understand what you're saying but that isn't how it works. It doesn't just go to one side or one child or something.

8. Default

Not to be mean but I think alzheimers would probably be the best thing for you. You could relive your favorite game for the first time, everyday!

9. Default

Not all forms, no.
    Besides, if said Jew during WWII was going to die anyways, whether he did himself in or whether it was the Nazis, you still get the same result.

But I never intended on leading the thread in this direction, and so I'm done.
    (Not to mention that when I used shame, I meant in the sense of "Well that's horrible")