Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3426
  1. Default

Get glacial freeze with debuff duration and frozen spikes. Imo anyway for ice witch.

2. Default

Was playing on my Priest some, noticed that Priest crests are so expensive QQ

EDIT: Decided to stop complaining and rather just ask; Since I'm hunting for Crests, is there any specific difficulty I should be doing?
    Last edited by Secun; 2011-11-06 at 09:22 AM.

3. Default

Master for anything. Master has the best droprates.

It's always Master unless you need to run Abyss for Abyss-specific drops, like Average Lustres in Saint's Haven.

4. Default

I've been doing pretty well soloing abyss rather than master level. The way I see it, you need around 25ish crude crystals to get the same amount of gold as 1 average crystal. You also get epic sparks in abyss dungeons (I've found at least 8) as well as the bunny at the end which always gives you an item you can gift to an NPC. 5 Abyss runs will give you 5 cerberus crests which sell for 80g.

There's also the chance at the gold bunny, but I've done AT LEAST 40 abyss runs in the past 4 days or so and I haven't seen any gold bunnies.

5. Default

Did it yesterday. Uploading video of me doing normal mode just for the hell of it.

Terrible run because of lag.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

dat time, lol

congratulations!

8. Default

Went on Secun, my Paladin. Anyone wanna go do some easy Master runs in Carderock for the Leadership of Society title if you don't have it yet?

EDIT: I figure it'd be a pretty nice title to have considering it's so easy to get;

+20 Strength/Agility, +18 Intellect, +15 Vitality, +30/30 Phys/Magic Attack for getting every title in Carderock involving clearing Master with 4 people, along with Prayer's Retreat on Abyss with 4 people.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

what did you have to do to get that title? (lolargenta here)

10. Default

There's also another title with the same stats for clearing the title-giving Achievements that need you to complete Master in a certain amount of time, but I'm bored of doing this stuff solo :<

11. Default

Vice can you post your skill build?

13. Default

If there are any Officers on, could I get an invite to Pineapples on Secun?

14. Default

SM actually uses impact wave? I thought that skill sucked lol

I'm guessing you're going for moonlord?

15. Default

Gotta have it at Lv4 as a prereq for Moonlight Splitter. Otherwise it usually sucks.

16. Donator Straight Male
    panama

beat me to it, i leveled i by mistake, sucks so much balls.

17. Default

I'll invite you when I get on.

18. Default

I got ripped off. Three Gold chests and I pick the one Silver :<

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Alright, I decided that I'm going to try again at making an Acrobat. I'm pretty dead set on making her a Windwalker in the long run, but Acrobats seem to have a lot of useful skills in 2nd job (essentially making SP allocation about as big of a mess as it is for Mercenaries). So I need some advice, particularly in regards to exactly how useful each skill is.

Again, I don't PvP much, so I chose Windwalker because I heard that they can mob better in PvE in the long run. I'm not entirely sure about that though, I tried watching some YouTube videos, but most of the kDN/cDN videos seem to take forever to load. From what little I've seen, I don't see much difference in the long run aside from the ultimates.

Here's my current Level 32 build for reference.

http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=2&s...4t_9l48zRWMLTh

My two main concerns are:
    - Is Counter Ring Shot ever used in PvE? It sounds like a PvP skill, but I'm not sure if Acrobats are actually going to get hit in mid-air in PvE.
    - Is Kick Shot EX worth getting? Or is the SP cost not worth it in comparison to getting points into all the other 2nd job skills?
    Last edited by Alilatias; 2011-11-06 at 03:11 PM.

20. Default

Always get EX skills. Also in nests you would get hit in mid air a lot, but I'm not exactly sure on the mechanics of counter ring shot.