Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] v.99 - Chaos: Age of Battle Events

1. Default

This is what I'll be watching after.
    Of course, Timeless weapons aren't as sexy as they used to be, but I could do with a back-up sword.

I'm still confused by this patch though.
    Mostly this is because PvP is supposed to be incredible experience.
    So Golden Temple is really only useful for the drops, and, of course, all those that aren't Reverse or Timeless are pretty useless.

I guess my question is, "Who is supposed to be attracted to this event?"

On a side note, I guess we know now why the weekend double events are only double experience.

2. Default

LF> Timeless overall/shoes/gloves, they're much better than the ones I have now. I'm iffy on the Katara/Dagger, I like mine now (especially my 7/7'd with 60% katara, I'm not replacing that for a while). Maybe I'll replace my Killic if I get one.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

But it says this event has been going on since the 11th.
    Which means that when it ends we're going to fail a lot more at harvesting, and a hell of a lot more at crafting?
    What?

4. Default

I have no clue, and I'm not sure they do either.

5. Default

I think that for harvesting it involves the items you turn 100 of in for prizes which drop near 100% right now. No idea about crafting.

6. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

It is at low levels. My Tespia hero got like 1-2mil exp per win (I came in 1st-3rd mostly). Put that on a level 120 and that's 10-20% or so. Far better than the avg LHC party, save 2x events.

7. Default

What...the...fuuuuuuu----------?

I see no logical reason to make event monsters drop Maple, Reverse, and Timeless weapons. Unless, that "Nexon is going bankrupt" rumor really isn't a rumor.

Also, wow at the Musical Note Chair. I remember working my ass off for the Lotus Chair, (and if I failed getting that, the Musical Note Chair) during the first Cake vs Pie with all the lagfest and whatnot flaws going on. First chair droppable from monsters and it had to be this one? Ugh, just...take my money...

8. Default

You have to pay Nx for all tickets but the first.
    FML.

9. Default

I'm excited about the maple weapons!

10. Default

Too bad Pyrope weapons aren't included.

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Nexon being money hungry again. God dammit maple you are not getting better at all.

12. Default

yay musical chair

13. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

If there is seriously no recycling ticket pieces quest...nx tickets should be like 50 NX

14. Proton
    IGN: iThrow13
    Server: Bera
    Level: 15x
    Job: Noight Lord
    Guild: Alchemists
    Alliance: PotionPoppers
    usa

HAY LOOK GACH TICKETS ARE HALF PRICED! NEXON IS LOSING MONEY. I actually think that they are somewhat but not enough to make a big deal out of.

15. Default

They're not going to have a daily ticket thing if all the quests are removed and your 1 time free ticket is received via cash shop.

16. Default

if the monsters are dropping reverses/timeless, it makes sense that they won't be giving out tickets willy nilly
    after all, that would COMPLETELY ruin the market for those types of weapons.

10m timeless anyone?

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

When someone asked about the reverse/timeless droprate in the Q&A, they said "The droprate will be higher than it has for any mobs in maple history!"
    God knows what they mean by that

18. Default

I'm laughing.
    lmao do they know what they're talking about ;_;

19. Default

Could be worse. Could be EMS' Premium mini-dungeons.