Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Restarting Maple every now and then is the cheapest and most effective way.

2. Default

Gotcha. Thanks for the answers.

3. Default

Seriously, who showed you up that you now feel the need to constantly downplay other people's damage?

Removing other people's damage won't stop the braggards and the idiots. They'll still be able to show off.
    All it will do is make it impossible for PQs to make their runs more efficient.

I agree. It's a tad stupid that the least bothersome/resource-killing graphics are the ones we can't change (not that it affects my comp).

In general though, Nexon just needs to clean up Maplestory's memory leaks.

Lulz. They aren't saving to your HDD.
    Also, speed isn't the issue.

4. Default

If it's not being saved to the HDD then of course speed wouldn't be the issue. Is there ANY way to reduce that lag then?

5. Default

It's funny... on my laptop I can't party with DBs because whenever they're onscreen my framerate drops to unplayable.

6. Default

Get more RAM? lulz.

7. Default

I somewhat expected a response like this. Thanks anyway.

8. Default

Ignoring the other obnoxious comments, one of the things I suggest and personally do with my weak-ass laptop is to disable the sound card from the Device Manager. Upon doing so and running Maple afterwards, the game won't bother loading up any sound files at all (and since sounds also get stored in the cache, doing this reduces the rate the cache piles up). If you want, re-enable the sound card and Maple will retain its soundless state. This doesn't reduce the lag completely, but it certainly delays the game from reaching that lag intensive point.

9. Default

...sorry.
    BTW, our animations aren't that bad, I don't think. Admittedly, we cause lots and lots of numbers with BF, but it's not THAT bad.

10. Default

Awesome, I'll try it out on my other laptop that I use for my HS mule. Sometimes when trying to go through some town maps it's practically impossible.

Orbis and Lith Harbor are always be impossible to go through, but some other towns like Henesys and Kerning sometimes are bearable and sometimes are also a lagfest. Guess this was being the cause then (aside from the common town lag that almost everyone with an old computer seems to suffer).

Thanks.

11. Default

Hahaha, I remember doing this back during the early days of PB. It was completely necessary if you didn't want to crash. Good times. :D

12. Default Re: Angelic blessing

Does anyone have the animation of White Angelic Blessing?