Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1. Default

Well that's the only info because the Striker class is the only one available. The others are not released yet

2. Default

So from what I understand about this increase power skill, both the parent and the child get it and it increases based on both characters. I mean the if parent is 30 the level 1 child will have level 3 of the skill and the parent wont have a single point in the skill. But if the parent levels up to 40 then the child gets level 4 of the skill and if the child levels up to 10 the parent gets level 1 of the skill. Am I right?

3. Default

Yes. Every 10 levels is one point into the skill

4. Default

I can see how this new addition would be bad too, because of this new addition, people will.. for example, make InFighters THEN ONLY to convert to Striker, etc. In the future, I bet there will be a SHadower/Night Lord hybrid class with Dark-elemental skills, which, I wouldn't be surprised. When this pomegranate gets released in gMS, I might quit if they don't have a lot of flaws to them..

5. Default

I think I'll wait to see how it plays out in kMS before making a decision on whether I like it or not. :X

6. Default

B> More permanent server slots then. :(

7. Default

Enter: New generation of perma-newbs.

8. Default

So then that means the knew noob skill has a max of level 12 for the parent and 20 for the child/nobless?

9. Default

you and me both. I have a pirate and a mule also, so full slots D:

there is a item for it though. surprised nexon hasnt jumped on it o.o

10. Default

I predict that there will be a 100% chance Nexon releases this. I just wonder what the price tag will be...

@Quick - Yes. If the parent is level 200, the nobless has level 20. If you get the nobless to 120, then the parent has level 12.

11. Default

Awesome! So I am wondering what weapon warriors will be forced to use(probably swords)? I am betting the archer character will be bows, the thief will be claws, and fire mages will use both staffs and wands.

12. Default

If the warriors get advanced combo/holy charge and brandish/blast, there will be a drastic drop in a specific job... and if they get HB, can you say the total extinction of the DrK.

13. Default

I think there's a reason they capped the max level of the child to 120.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Even so, Dark Knights would still be extinct.

15. Default

Freaky. I don't know what to say, I think it's cool and useful but it makes MapleStory feel... weirder. More complex, or something....

16. Default

Aren't they already?

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Not as bad as JMS, but still...

18. Default

Wow all i can say is.. this is Nonsense.
    The Strikers are looking like the leveling choice here ><

19. Default

The only thing I don't like about these classes is that I'll have to level them up to 120 to get my BM the best possible Blessing. :/ That's stupid. I don't want to level up some dumb new class.