Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

This will surely be interesting...

I wonder if every class gets their own summon.

2. Default

I don't understan Sparks very well...
    So it's like an addition to 1st job summon? Or a skill like chain lightning?

3. Default

I'm unsure. It's kind of vague.

The way that the data is presented leads me to believe that it's like chain lightning, but can only attack three mobs. Yet I'm also lead to believe that it's a buff because it has a skill timer on it. So...?

I honestly have no clue on this one. I guess we'll have to wait for videos.

4. Default

Isn't this 4th job? o_0 or does first job start at lv 30? lol... maplestory is getting weirder...

5. Default

Using those numbers, my bet is that the summon uses that attack instead of the normal one, during that time, automatically, with you attacking meanwhile.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Since this class has an end level of 120...it gets to use 4th job attacks sooner. Did you read?

7. Default

Well, I doubt I'll ever get any Knight of Cygnus class of mine to ever have Level 20 of Blessing of the Sprite XD.

Currently, the Striker has piqued my interest... hopefully, the Nightwalker will be exciting :o

...and I'm still finding myself curious about what differentiates a Flame Wizard from the idea of the F/P Mage O-O

8. Default

I'm still confused as to how this "job" works. Anyone wanna explain in simpler terms?.. o.o

9. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Make a level 30+ main character (parent).

You can now make an Order character (child).

Depending on the level of the parent, the child has the level of this Skill (forgot the skill name lol).

The child can raise The Skill of the parent by leveling itself.

The Skill level is determined by your regular level divided by 10.

Since the max level of the child is 120, your parent can only have level 12 of that Skill.

The child can have level 20 of the Skill since the max level of a regular character is 200.

The child is created on an empty slot of the server of your parent.

You must have an empty slot on the server of your parent to create the child.

The child has the skills Fiel posted.

The child gets 6 AP points per level instead of 5.

And that's basically it.

Not that hard...

10. Default

My Shadower (Parent) is level 122, since it's over level 30 (minimum) it can make a Nobless (think of it as a higher ranked Beginner). It comes with a skill that passively increases it's Weapon Attack, Magic Attack, Accuracy and Avoid. That skill's level depends on the Parent's level, so the Nobless' skill level will be 12 (Shadower's 122 divided by 10 is 12). The Nobless can do the same to my Shadower, give it that skill depending on the Nobless' level.

In this thread we have the Striker's skill set, which is the Pirate variety job which you can advance to after getting to level 10 with your Nobless. It's basically an Infighter with a Lightning summon, Lightning Charge, some new skills and gets some of it's attacks a job earlier. It's maximum level is level 120, unlike the normal characters we play now that can reach level 200.

Even simpler: It's a special Beginner that can advance to a special Thief, Warrior, Pirate, etc. It has new skills and some skills are a job advancement earlier.

11. Default

hm, this leads me to wonder, will the fire mages get meteo in the 4th job? I don't think Nexon would be stupid enough to do that, but what if they do?

And at first I thought, "wow, these classes are overpowered" but really they're probably at the level of a 150 character of the same job if you factor in the 4th job skills. I'll defenitely be making one of these for each of my characters, corrosponding to the job that the first character is.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

They'd probably include a weaker version of it...

Ex. They used a weaker form of Energy Charge and Fist for this one.

13. Default

That's exactly how it is. It creates a new character for the Order, but the class is your choice. You get to choose from 5 new classes, of which the Striker class is the only one available so far

14. Default

not exactly.
    Thats the only info Fiel has publicly relesed yet :P

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Right, why would other classes be in the test server and Fiel does not have the extraction information for that yet?

[/sarcasm]

Lightning pirates are the only one out right now.

16. Default

The more I read about this, the more I think it's a terrible idea >_>

17. Default

The other four classes have been mentioned, but they are not available for testing.

I'm happy that the two classes I like the most (Thieves and Pirates) get the two elements I like the most (Poison and Lightning). I can't wait to see what they have in store of the Night Walkers.

18. Default

I think its an amazing idea but it gives an advantage to bishops, but at least they can never leech themselves.

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

How in the world does it give an advantage to a bishop?

Edit: Woot, Mary Poppins.

20. Default

Open spoiler

It adds extra attack with the Lightning's Sprite power. With Screw Punch i'm able to give a Spark to three mobs but with Fist only 1 i think.

@1st screenshot: I did Screw Punch.
    @2nd screenshot: I did Fist.
    @3rd screenshot: I did Screw Punch, and you can see the Spark.