Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. darkmonkey13

Yeah, Mercedes is seeming more and more like a DB.
    Also, what's this?

EDIT: and why on earth did they change the Final Cut CD to 40 seconds from 90 seconds?
    No one uses it, so it just seems...
    useless?
    stupid?
    ineffective?

2. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

2 new Black Wings henchmen? I like.

3. Default

The bottom one looks like that rabbit thing guarding the teleporter thing near the Leben Mine entrance.

4. Default

The girl's name is Orca.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

There were nerfs given to Mercedes? I still see an awesome class that completely destroys all the other classes. Dohohoho!

6. Default

For the animations the girl seems to be something like a dark bishop, lot of buffs and one att.

I wish Nexon would already develop a PQ to fight the black wings. Maybe an Eldestein PQ, since this one lacks one. I can imagine it being like CWKPQ, fighting 4 or 5 bosses at a time, and this girl buffing the other bosses like Red Nirg.

7. Default

Okay so the story is that when she wakes up, Mercedes thinks that she's not strong enough to tackle the slimes that are outside Eurel so she trains on the puppets. Then, she decides to go to the nearest town to ask for information. (Ellinia)

She starts asking about elves and that leads her to do a bunch of favours for people for some reason. But then she gets a message from Phylius, and goes back to Eurel to see that the three elders have been thawed out. They tell her to go talk to Betty who tells Mercedes to go to Helena.

There's a lovey dovey reunion and then Helena tells her to go to Eurel as something is going wrong.

When Mercedes tries leaving, the Puppeteer attacks!

http://i56.tinypic.com/5for4o.jpg
    After defeating him, Helena tells Mercedes that they should go to Eurel immediately, and they are attacked by bunny ninjas there. In town, Helena tells Mercedes to go to Ereb and ask for cooperation from the Cygnus Knights to fight the Black Wings.

8. Default

the top girl looks like the aran girl for me o.O

9. Default

You get the Unicorn mount Silpidia at level 50 for 10m.

Also, something really really cool, the music player in the town actually works.

10. Default

If I am reading this right... Soul infusion drains hp again?

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Nobody uses final cut?
    This is the single most ridiculous statement I have heard from a DB ever.
    Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell
    Anyway, if final cut had a 40 second cooldown dual blades would become insanely overpowered since that basically gives them 1.5x damage AT ALL TIMES
    You translated it wrong
    The damage boost has been changed from +45% damage for 40 seconds to +40% damage for 40 seconds

12. Default

Spoiler

If the bubble was removed that would have been a sick magic guard animation. =/

13. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Do want!

Anyway, the level 73 black wing's gal is sexy.

14. Default

I kinda wish they kept Lightning Flare's animation instead of Demolition Kick.

15. Default

Yeah its like Saint Saver except you're an Eco Ranger and you have to charge your Cosmic Green power on monsters lmao.

Haha you can only have 1 Elemental Knight out at a time now since the duration of the knight is equal to or less than the cooldown time.
    Last edited by HighOnMushrooms; 2011-07-14 at 09:38 PM.

16. Default

I think it "steals Magic" now.

17. Default

It would be pretty overpowered if you could have more than 1 Knight out since the Frost Knight, the weakest one, does 550% damage when having three of them out previously did 360% damage.

18. Default

About Link Skills, you can have more than one on one character. However, the character cannot have more than one of the same skill (ie. no double Pirate Bless).

19. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

probably nexons best way to make people play all 3 jobs.