Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Permanent Bans - 07/10/11 to 07/16/11

In all seriousness, Harry/2147483647/Harrisonized will no longer be with us. After much internal debate and a bit of discussion it's been determined his presence here is a net loss that serves only to create unnecessary drama, time/resource waste, trolling and spam.

Since he's genuinely not interested in being here but refuses to leave unless banned and refuses to behave in accordance to the R&R and the standards of civilized society he is henceforth banned, permanently, on sight and without appeal or parole.

We hope he finds something to do with his time that brings him the happiness that being here can't.

2. Default

I'm honestly amazed you put up with him this long.

3. Default

I'm honestly amazed you think this needed a thread...to serve what purpose...

What is this? An office water cooler or what. I'm sure he's happy to know his trolling was successful.

4. Default

And yet if we didn't post it we'd be accused of quietly removing him for nothing and pretending like he hadn't existed and the inevitable speculation threads about where he went and who was power-tripping and removed him for no reason.

We chose to be up front about his removal, the reason behind it and the fact that we're denying him appeal or consideration of any additional chances.

If you don't care go on with your life. More information you can ignore isn't hurting you any and being honest and transparent is better than secretive and appreciated by more users even if you're not one of them.

5. Default

But I do care. Why assume that I don't...

I am allowed to ask questions and question motives, so I did. And you provided an answer. That's all.

6. Default

Harsh, but necessary, I guess.

I don't understand why people feel the need to push buttons for the sake of pushing buttons.

7. Default

8. Default

This thread is unnecessary drama.
    If he's banned he's banned. No need to make a thread like this.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Going to sound mean, but good riddance. There was absolutely no reason for him to choose to feign his intelligence from before and just make peoples' heads hurt. My sympathy for him that he's most likely going to be mad once he finds out, and for whoever like/saw him as a friend.

10. Default

What Eos points out is that he's banned anyway, and letting people know is better than letting people gossip about it.

11. Default

I worry about that, too.

Hopefully he finds a suitable place.

12. Default

I always wondered why you didn't do this sooner. He was just doing rule pushing or annoying people with every post.

13. Default

I found his trolling to actually be kind of funny in a spectator sense, but all in all, he DID have it coming. He didn't really know when to quit. But that's enough of talking about others behind their backs. Hopefully he can find someplace he can have his fun and antics at without somehow feeling oppressed.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Guess it goes to show just how patient SP mods can be.

Who knows. 4chan maybe? Even there however, you can't just be a total fool and not expect some form of repercussion.

15. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

thought Notify was broke at first. asses will be asses and so on.

16. Default

Makes me wonder how many people have actually been perma banned from these forums.

17. Default

Maple Story posts their bans, why shouldn't you.

18. Default

I prefer this, it makes the situation more comical.

''Oh, perma-banningsrsbsns, but here's a thread so everyone can look at it and giggle a bit''.