Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Eos is not Nexon and Harrison is no professional hacker, it will be enforced.
    If you want to know who he is, just search for this posts on the forum (if that isn't erased).

Either 2147483647 or Harrisonized.

2. Default

Good riddance, but remember when Harrison came back under the 2147483647 alias and nobody knew it was him until I got tipped off and called him out on it?

What's to stop that from happening again?

3. Default

He wasn't BoS at that time.

4. Default

Harrisonized maybe, 2147483647 not so much

5. Default

They are the same person.

6. Default

He made a good point, though. "Harrisonized" was silly in a hopeless, clueless way. When Harrison took on the other name he became kind of obnoxious with time.

7. Default

Yes, it was not just a name change. He changed his forum persona after the first ban.

8. Default

I know but when he came back under his new username he was distinctly different.

9. Default

The staff new. He was only permitted to exist because Fiel was giving him a second chance. That mistake will not be made for a third round, under any condition.

10. Default

The staff new? NEW? How dare our grand and wonderful owner made a simple mistake! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Also, to the person who said Harry isn't a supah hacker and can't come back. It doesn't take a supah hacker to bypass vB walls, anyone with 80% of an internet mind can do it with ease.

11. Default

vB's IP recognition =/= eos IP recognition, or so I think. There's a reason this site runs so smooth and fast while other vB forums don't.

12. Default

Or the K key on that laptop randomly jams and didn't get proof-read. Their/They're or Your/You're would've been more conclusive.

This is quite true. It was one of the first things I changed.

13. Default

A lot of people changed with time.

14. Default

Couldn't agree more.

15. Default

Definitely.

16. Default

I guess if he comes back by somehow evading the ban and manages to behave in such a way that nobody has a clue it is him, then it isn't really an issue. He'd just be a normal poster. But in practice that won't happen. He'll give himself away.

I'm sad it came to this, but I guess it had to be done.

In memory of Harry: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=10198