Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Huh. Things will be quieter, that's to say.

2. Default

This. I was curious to see if nexon banned a few hackers i'd had my eye on.

3. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Makes sense to me to do it this way then. Ahhh, no way to win in situations like these is there.

4. Default

Think of this as the punchline then.

5. Default

No, I actually think this is a pretty nice way to handle it. A vet on the forum gets perma banned, people are going to want to know a reason why. If there wasn't a particular post that gave him the ban, but rather a collection of his posts, it's better to explain it. It may caus small drama now, but it'd be nothing compared to the potential drama that'd raise from a silent kill and sweep under the rug.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Silently, you say? I am now imagining the mods as this now:

And it makes me laugh.

7. Default

As much as he had it coming to him, its a shame to see him leave. Harrison has been part of countless incidences of laughter here (responding to computers, glitch or no glitch), and I'm going to miss his posts. While he WAS rule-pushing and seemingly asking for this, he went about it in an intelligent way, a way R_O would never be able to do in a hundred years of studying the trade.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be banned, I'm just saying that I was always amused at the way he went about things, and how much effort he put into doing so. T'was amusing, at least to me.

8. Default

"People would gossip about it," "People would want to know why he was banned," etc. don't really make any sense. You all clearly know why he was banned and you would know why without having it announced in such a manner.

I don't mind much, just pointing it out...

9. Default

I dunno. I'm not that involved and don't know much about Harrison except that he was rule pushing. I'm not going to miss him much.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Exactly what I was going to say.

11. Default

He was a good poster and a good person. I believe that his volatile actions were due to frustration and that his primary intention in being a member of this community was to contribute to mutual learning, not to give us grief.

P.S. When I get banned I want the opening post to be done in similar format, except with the addition of an ASCII cake and my name emblazoned in red with devil fire shooting out of it. Also bring up the most controversial topics I stirred up in this forum board in top ten countdown fashion.

12. Default

Quoting for future reference.

13. Default

Huh. Just noticed his post count was 1001. Timing!

14. Default

ITS OVER 1000!?

15. Default

Boooo! Hisssssss! Boooooo! Power Abuse! Power Abuse! I Hate The Staff! They Raped My Father and Killed My Mother and Made My Brothers and Sisters Hate Me!

*cough*

Not sure if anyone else has done that yet since I can't see over half the thread, but if not it needed to be done just to keep the forum's track record intact.

Other than that, I have no strong opinions on this matter.

16. Default

So he can't create a new account?

17. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=1#BanPolicy

18. Default

Can we have a new site announcement already. I'm sick of thinking i've just seen a permanent ban notice and then feeling like a retard.

19. Proton

IGN: BoxcarJoe
    Server: Windia
    Level: 100
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Void
    Alliance: Triforce
    albania

Who was he? Curious...and IP bans don't really work. but I guess the mods will be quick to ban him on sight so it works out